Hondo's Bar

SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this picture hilarious? sexy? or both?

peek.bmp

It is both... and upsetting in a jealousy sorta way. .

ChristyandJake Posted Today, 03:35 AM

Is THIS picture hilarious? sexy? or both?

The pic of the guy is a bit odd, its almost as if he thinks he is a girl, but he isnt, but looks as if he should be... you follow?

ChristyandJake Posted Today, 03:39 AM

Do you think one should always wear matching socks?

I think matching socks only help OCD's complete their day. While matching socks don't serve a purpose, If you were in bermuda as a buisness man/woman much like arnold or danny in "twins" you would need matching socks..otherwise I'd say get freaky and do the daring, go multicolored.

pictureofdorian Posted Today, 03:40 AM Do you know what semen taste like... if so do you like it?

I am the great Conan...I have a zone named after me... do I know what semen tastes like...pleeeeease...my semen has splashed upon many, on my quest to please the many of this world (only those who appreciate a little Conan) Well I have splashed some on my ex...and recollected it up on a wild lickfest...yes. As far as what it tastes like, I think it's diet based. You are what you eat sorta thing, So if you eat shit prolly tastes like shit. If you eat oh lessay , pineapple, I am sure its a tad sweeter. I can't say I 'enjoy' the taste but it wasnt something that made me vomit or give me eeire flasbacks.

pictureofdorian Posted Today, 03:41 AM

Would you have sex with the guy in my sig. pic. if you had to... like your life depended on it?

Well, if ones life depended on it, you'd be surprised what one would do. If he stayed dressed as he was I could just squint my eyes and pretend he was a girl while he was sodomized, ass is ass. The Cone Zone isn't interested in Dorian... the zone wants you!

Do you believe that everytime you hear Low Rider it should be associated with Nicholas Cage and Gone in 60 Seconds? Or should it be associated with Dazed and Confused? Because I think the former and Jake thinks the latter. He's silly!

Well Gone in 60 is a great film, and I think Low Rider must be recognized as a smooth song. Tell Jakey that he made a mistakey... Dazed and confused doesnt size up to Gone In 60, so this question is hardly worth the time...you are right Christy, Gone in 60 it is.

What isnt an unpopular subject to speak of around the republicans?

b/c republicans are against stem cell, technology, and great tasting hot cocoa straight from the cows tatas.

ChristyandJake Posted Today, 03:59 AM

do you think this is sexy? cause I do. yum

I think Jolie could claim the presidency if she wanted too, based upon hotness alone. She already became the U.N. refugee ambassador...so it'd be fair to say that a small country is next..then who knows what else... Your man is whack, not appreciating Jolie...tsk tsk.

pictureofdorian Posted Today, 04:05 AM

If you had a vagina for a day what would you do with it?

would you pack it with mud?

Well, I would use it and abuse it. I would be a slut to the 9th degree, I would only stop if I began to bleed. I mean..after 1 day, it aint mine no more. And at the end of the day...might as well pack it with mud, ya know, go out with a bang, being a dirty slut...literally.

pictureofdorian Posted Today, 04:12 AM

why do you take sooo long to answer questions?

Well I do have this thing called a job. Job does come first...it pays the bills so I can sit on my bumkint he rest of the time and Hondo it out all night long...meaning I am still here at work.

Who is Dorian? lol the guy in the picture is Brian Molko lol dorian is a fictional character from the Picture of Dorian Gray... lol

I was refering to your SN, wants the bod behind the SN...

ChristyandJake Posted Today, 04:30 AM

Do you believe the pope was an elitist hate-monger?

A shade of one perhaps. He is a world learder, of course there are things he refuses to agree with or partake in. Things that dont matter much to anyone or change anything he would find grossly upsetting and hate it to no end. I am sure orgys, bukkake...well anything sex related outside of procration is right up there. I dont doubt he hates many things you choose to do to...like sleep in on sundays...shame on you! Conan is very upset...go to my room!!! :D

Sorry... didnt know you were still at work... didnt have to be all mean about it.. :(

Wasnt being mean, or wasnt trying to be anyways... just blunt on why I was 'slow' If I werent at work and I were at home, I'd be talking dirty talk to you on AIM... I have taken over Sig's AIM too. Conan is slowly replacing everything!!!

QUOTE(ChristyandJake @ Apr 4 2005, 03:50 AM)

What isnt an unpopular subject to speak of around the republicans?

b/c republicans are against stem cell, technology, and great tasting hot cocoa straight from the cows tatas.

I didnt ask why I asked what? lol

In the hurry I was in to churn out answers I misread...but the answer is, nothing. They have their whitey tighties in such a bind, that they dont know whats acceptable and what isnt. Their balls arent blue from lack of sex...though that is the case with them too, but their balls are blue from the tighty whities. Its called old man republican undie bondage.

pictureofdorian Posted Today, 04:43 AM

QUOTE(pictureofdorian @ Apr 4 2005, 01:58 AM)

do you think that is sexy??

would you have sex with her??

did you miss this question or just not want to answer it lol??????

I missed it actually. I don't think that is sexy...why, I will tell you why. B/c I am conan and its hard to be near as sexy as me. I am in the zone and she cant come with me. I am also very shallow. I dont get paid millions by bukkake'ing just anyone. A misdirected jizz glob can be stolen and used to impregnate people who arent acceptable to my standards, that and I am sure they will try to claim child support too.

if you are really conan can you send me a tshirt from your show? I saw a man the other day with one on and I became insanely jealous!!!!!

Was it the Cone Zone shirt? or the shirt that has the show logo on it like my signature? If you want one, come to the Rockafeller Center in NYC and ask for me by name, they will let you right in. You can even sit under my desk during the show... :D

What if people wanted answers from SIG instead of Conan where would they go for that? Or are you two of the same mind?

Well as awsome as Sig is... I am just a tad better. I mean come on, I am Conan. I have a studio, a show, a ford taurus, and a hairdo that is noticeable from 341 yards away. If you don't want to hear from me, then you need to evaluate your sanity. Sig is a great guy don't get me wrong, but when you got me, what more could you want? But if you must know, I will allow him to get back on, every so often that is.

Well its a good thing I love me some conan, sig is cool too. I love you both awwwww love everywhere.

No need to love everywhere! Just save it for you and me in the bedroom :D juuuuuuuuuuust you and meeeeeeaaaa, yea! remember, my being famous and rich means I have a extra king size bed with silky sheets, sexy aye?

Archived