Hondo's Bar

SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What would you consider the craziest looking piece of underwear you own, to be?

You're in Florida...ever been to the Everglades?

Have you ever worn braces?

How old were you when you lsot your virginity?

I tend to go for vanilla... that or raspberry sorbet

I had a silky boxer briefs once.. they got worn out thru the years.. I generally have the white boxers or the plaid boxers. When I just moved last time around I tossed alot of my old clothes so all the worn out or never worn stuff went with it. I still have a few pair of whitey tighties... for when I work out n stuff.

I have been to Miami, Coconut Grove.. which is basically Miami... and Ft Lauderdale, never to the Everglades or the Keys.

Never worn braces, but I need some alignment done on my bottom teeth.

I was 21 when I had intercourse for the first time... late bloomer. With all the makin out and oral sex I had I woulda thought I would have gone all the way much sooner. I am a sad case... :eh:

Not a sad case. My husband was 19. Hmm, let's see...

What gym do you work out at?

Which machine do you dread the most/like the most?

What's your favorite pizza topping?

What celebrity would you bone if you could?

What would you do with 250,000 bucks?

Do you want kids?

Can I borrow your handcuffs? :2T:

Ever had a black eye?

What's your least favorite food?

When you were a kid what did you dream about being? i.e. fireman, cop, astronaut, etc...

What gym do you work out at?

Which machine do you dread the most/like the most?

What's your favorite pizza topping?

What celebrity would you bone if you could?

What would you do with 250,000 bucks?

Do you want kids?

Can I borrow your handcuffs?  :tank:

Ever had a black eye?

What's your least favorite food?

When you were a kid what did you dream about being? i.e. fireman, cop, astronaut, etc...

I work out at the Seminole County Wellness Center gym, free to me and it is 24 hours.

I dread the ab scruncher one, where you reach up and grab the bars and put your feet in the bottom bars and scrunch inward... do alot of those and ouch.

/ I like the bicep curls or the leg curls machine

I like good thick pepperoni, that or chicken on my pizza.

I would have to bone Angelina Jolie :2T: , that or Jennifer Gardner :2T:

I would pay off my bills, buy a comfortable house, set up a nice month off and go on a major city vacation and see the big towns...and end the vacation on a private chartered yatch somewhere.

Yes, I want to have kids.

Yes, you can borrow my cuffs. They need some use :2T:

I had a black eye when I played soccer, went to head the ball and a kid rammed hsi head into my eye socket, had a goose egg for about 3 days. He got red carded too, b/c I had already cleared the ball down field... intentional sorta thing. Fighting wise no...noone ever picked a fight with me, I was the 'tough' one in school, but I went to a pansy ass private school so what do you expect?!

Least fav would have to be mushrooms, who ever thought it was a good idea to eat fungis can kiss my ass.

I always dreamed about being a cop. For awhile I did want to start my own multi million dollar corperation that had my own name on it... but hey, who am I foolin'?

What's your favorite hobby?

Which is your favorite gun caliber?

do you own guns? how many? (no buddy not your arms!)

you prefer Abercrombie or Old Navy?

how tall are you? do you wish to be taller or shorter?

I like to watch movies, I just love relaxing to a good flick. I like to go shooting too, fine tune my aim... but that gets costly.

I prefer the .45 caliber. It has the most stopping power in a common size round. The .50 caliber just isn't practical, nor is it as accurate. The .40 is the better medium, for those who don't like the kick of a .45 ... stay away from the 9mm unless you like playing with BB guns.

I used to own 2 .40 calibers and 2 .45 calibers and a 12 guage shotgun.

I now just own a .45 caliber kimber ultra carry handgun.

I am not into the prep all that much, but I guess Abercrombie.

5'9" wish I was a good 6 foot maybe 6'2".

well SiBob pretty much gave a good answer...

except! our man in super tight blue spandex wasn't using gloves.

f i n g e r p r i n t s

Our CSI: NASA unit, would have cracked it in the matter of: 1st launch window, open a dust kit, package the latent prints, and scanned the FBI archives.

Only... unless we have a cryptonite handcuffs... it would be sort of hard to bring him in.

Honestly though? A perfect murder? hmm, do you know the one you are killing? or is it a random act?

If you know the subject to be murdered.

Dont tell anyone that you have seen that person recently.

Dont molest the crime scene.

Wear shoes that are 2 or 3 sizes too big so the shoe prints arent accurate, and wear 4 or 5 layers of thick socks to compensate.

Go to a barbershop, and collect their trash. (explained later)

wear newskin or scotch tape over your finger tips... or both.

Your murder weapon of choice... a home made icesicle... thick enough to not melt until you can leave your place of planning, make it to the target, and stab your target, in one place, one time. Don't want to stab your target more than once, because the friction of the stabbings would begin to melt the ice and leave water inside the body. One quick, hard jab to the base of the neck (air pipe region or the main blood stream region) and a rapid pull out would prevent any great deal of blood to remain on the ice.

Secure your icesicle in a sock, let it melt. Wash your sock(s) with bleach detergent to kill off the very little blood DNA that does exist and wear them the next day and let your body sweat salts saturate the sock to further wear out any possible DNA left behind.

Back to the barber's trash... throw all that wonderful hair all over the fuckin' place so its impossible to trace 'recent' hairs that might have been yours if there was a struggle between you and the subject.

Go home.

Take off the tape on your finger tips, ball them up, and take a lighter and melt it. And your newskin, rub your dry hands til it comes off then lotion them up nice and clean.

your murder weapon doesn't exist. no traces left behind.

Have a great day... just dont let me hear of any 'Miami murder with unknown weapon left unsolved' occur any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...

whats your fav position?

what size shoe do you take?

if you were told you were gonna die in three days, what would be on your list of last things to do?

do you play computer games?

what do you do that really piss people off?

whats in your rubbish bin?

whats your fav position?

what size shoe do you take?

if you were told you were gonna die in three days, what would be on your list of last things to do?

do you play computer games?

what do you do that really piss people off?

whats in your rubbish bin?

Well, I am not super experienced, but I like them all ... alot. I would have to say doggy style or missionary with legs over the shoulders. I like girl on top, but I feel kinda guilty like I am not doing much of the work. If I didn't feel so guilty I would prolly like that the most. I like her on her back too, and I stand at the edge of the bed and then do it that way so i can rub her for added stimulation... I dunno... I am too about her I think. I feel guilty if I do it just for myself.

I wear 11.5 dress shoe or 12 sport shoe.

I would have to sky dive, visit my close friends, and leave as little mess behind for my family to have to deal with... finances, car, ect... I don't really have much in my life that 3 days could do for me. I want a family / kids / house i cant do that in 3 days.

I play star craft and the punisher on the PC

My mellow attitude pisses people off. They think I am an eeyore or something. I sound like I am down or tired or something. Very monotoned I guess.

rubbish bin as in my recycle bin on my PC? I clear that puppy out as soon as put something in there. Old crappy song dl's mostly. My real bin, some IBC cream soda bottles and some various old junk mail.

Archived