Hondo's Bar

SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

Honestly, tell the truth and -big and here- make them think you like them and/or want to be a cop. Cops seem to eat that shite up! 'Oh are you going to the acadamy?' - no, but I am enrolling in the next police acadamy! they will leave you untouched! 1= b/c its hard to get a job as a cop if you have a record so they tend to think twice about fubar'n ya. 2= there is alot of brotherhood in law enf, specially family members who are on the force.

It also depends why you are in contact with them. If its a traffic stop, just be honest about your speed and say yes sir in a firm manner, not in a pissed off manner (and you might get away with it)+

Pot...cops arent as big on the ganja as you may think (rookies might be, but experienced guys arent). Apparently if you are respectful, but as scared as hell...they like to tease ya then let you go. Every cop I have seen let people go from signal39m have almost always said "heh ya, I sure scared the shit outta him hahahaa" ...like he got his rocks off or something. Me personally, ganja isnt my biggest concern so I'd be letting people go for that stuff, maybe just strike a little fear in to them.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pot...cops arent as big on the ganja as you may think (rookies might be, but experienced guys arent). Apparently if you are respectful, but as scared as hell...they like to tease ya then let you go. Every cop I have seen let people go from signal39m have almost always said "heh ya, I sure scared the shit outta him hahahaa" ...like he got his rocks off or something. Me personally, ganja isnt my biggest concern so I'd be letting people go for that stuff, maybe just strike a little fear in to them.

Now that's what I can news you can use! Too bad I'm all straight edge and don't smoke pot, cause that would be some useful information if I did.

Who's your favourite Beatle? :D

Well, I doubt we are talkin' about VW's but if we are then I'd say the classic herby!Anywho,ringo is too passive...and very weird. Johnny boy isnt around to see the light of day, and george harrison...well the same. George was the least talked about I think. So, I'd have to go with Paul. He still goes on SNL, does cameos and still sings too. So I'd have to give it to the guy who still keeps on tickin'. That and he seems to be real down to earth so I give Paul the honors of my most memorable beatle.

In memory of a dear friend of mine who didn't want to be remembered

We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band

we hope you have enjoyed the show

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band

We're sorry but it's time to go

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely

We'd like to thank you once again

Sgt. Pepper's one and only Lonely Heart's Club Band

It's getting very near the end

rest well and live that 2nd life you dreamed about

I can see the question on everyones lips though is "who thye f&*k is Billy Sheers?

Billy Sheers was basically Puals/Beatles jester to the world when everyone thought Paul was dead. Rumor mill was Beatles stop touring b/c Paul died in a car crash. Sheers was Pauls replacement. So they honored him kinda as a hi, glad you didntstick around, but heres a cameo in our song ... so they threw his name in Sgt. Peppers song. Others will say they threw it in the song as a good bye boot right back out of the band. It was all just a little media prank/rumor mill is all. Thast who he is...and he todays sings at gatherings and such.

La Lindsay Posted Today, 05:38 PM

jax, are you really straight edge?

JMT is as straight as a bic's edge...after a blender misshap. JK...If JAX says he says 'no to drugs', I believe him.

jax, are you really straight edge?

Yeah, I hate to sell Sig's spotlight. This is his thread, but the answer is no.

I don't do drugs, not even pot, and I've never even tried it. I have my own reasons for not smoking pot, but I don't object to it in anyway and am pro-legalization.

I drink, but really rarely less than once a month, and when I do, I enjoy drinking heaily. Last time was at my cousin's wedding, back in July, and before that I can' even remember...maybe April or May.

I don't smoke, but I have before. I can probably count the number of times I've smoked on both hands.

I do believe in premartial sex, and have had it, though I haven't had much sex in my life.

What else do straight edgers believe in? I'm not a vegitarian. I don't object to leather or fur.

So, again, no I am not straight edge. I'm just lame :P

wow thats cool. i'm the same way too about everything you said except i've never even tried smoking a cigarette. my dad used to smoke so i never had the desire to smoke.

I think most of the few times I've smoked were when I was drunk, because the ability to smoke amused me when I'm drunk. Suck on stick, smoke goes in mouth, goes out nose! Whee! Fun!

Why is it that guys don't suffer as much when they get heartbroken or break up with someone as much as us girls do?

:D

Goes to so what you know, I've been burned liek you'll never know.

The answer is that men are relatively humane and considerate of your feelings when they are breaking your heart...relatively that is, compared to women. While a man can break a womans heart, her heart will heal and she will learn to love again, but when a woman breaks a man's heart, she does so in just a ruthless, merciless and calculatingy painful manner that his heart forms a thick callous protective sheild aroudn itself, making the man spiteful and self-loathing creature, incapable of love. It is from this that we can derive the explaination for the cause of all wars, conflict, cruelty, misery and violence in and around the world.

But I'm sorry, this is Missarah's answer thread.

Why is it that guys don't suffer as much when they get heartbroken or break up with someone as much as us girls do?

:D

well SuperE, we dont like to show emotion as much. When I broke up with my ex...I called it off, and I took it pretty hard. But when I was around friends, or at work, I told my normal jokes and tried to have a good time. It hits us all hard when we lose someone, but men also have a stronger sense of 'I don't care' 'tude.

We take it just as hard, but we try to play it off. We dont want to cry or seem down...b/c we are MEN. Men dont cry...boys cry (well thats the mentalilty). I have been hurt to where I cry, but I was alone and noone was around. I would embarrassed if someone saw me cry. Thats why we dont wear our heart on our sleeve...that and most men tend to lose shirts alot...and there goes the heart.

But I'm sorry, this is Missarah's answer thread.

well actually, its mine, and thats the 2nd time you answered for me! But its cool. If someone has a good answer to something, then answer away you know. B/c something you might say might better answer SuperE or anyone than what I said.

We dont want to cry or seem down...b/c we are MEN. Men dont cry...boys cry (well thats the mentalilty).

Yeah, I haven't cried in years. I literally have trouble doing it, even when I feel absolutely devastated. Kinda hate it because people think I'm some kinda cold unfeeling asshole because I'm not all teary-eyed when something happens. I found out, though - and this is absolutely terrible - but if you force yourself to yawn and then keep your mouth shut and let it all out through your nose, your eyes will water pretty well.

Anyway, here's one for ya, Sig. What's the funniest thing you've ever heard over dispatch?

Anyway, here's one for ya, Sig. What's the funniest thing you've ever heard over dispatch?

Well, you hear funny stuff all the time. This one time this lady was yellin and beggin for a cop to come out b/c her man would pay rent and she was so furious and she finally said "you better send the police out here or there are gonna be pollem sir...he better pay his damn bills, i know i have done my part around here. hell I even let him cum in my ass!" :D ...once I heard her say that. I turned my playback up as loud as I could then hit replay and the entire Comm Center heard it and busted out laughing.

It was raining pretty bad the other day and one of the units keyed up to talk to another unit..."57 to 31, you know your back window is down' (31)'yea, I dont sit back there" ...that got us all laughing too. 1st off cop cars have rubber or plastic back seats so they can be hosed down when a arrested drunk pisses all over himself. and second...its caged, why would he be back there!

Yeah, I hate to sell Sig's spotlight. This is his thread, but the answer is no.

I don't do drugs, not even pot, and I've never even tried it. I have my own reasons for not smoking pot, but I don't object to it in anyway and am pro-legalization.

I drink, but really rarely less than once a month, and when I do, I enjoy drinking heaily. Last time was at my cousin's wedding, back in July, and before that I can' even remember...maybe April or May.

I don't smoke, but I have before. I can probably count the number of times I've smoked on both hands.

I do believe in premartial sex, and have had it, though I haven't had much sex in my life.

What else do straight edgers believe in? I'm not a vegitarian. I don't object to leather or fur.

So, again, no I am not straight edge. I'm just lame :P

But isn't having premarital sex also against the sXe way of life? sorry didn't mean to butt it but that's just what I heard (I'm not sXe :D )

Ok, here's another one. Why does everyone have the need to make one of these threads? Why am I feeling left out?

Well its your signature in time and debt to the board. Somewhere out there is a hondonian who needs to know why...and by golly one of us has the answer! Its also fun b/c I liked to have my brain picked. So pick away...

ok, Mr.:D , two questions.

So what's the worst thing you've ever done or said to a female? :D

Have you ever backstabbed a friend in order to get something out of it? :D

1= Worst thing I ever said to a female, was to my ex..and that I didnt see a future with her anymore...it was hard to say it to her.

2= No, I dont have many friends, so I take care of the few that I have. Ask SiBob if you want a non-personal/impartial response, he's always there for me. I have been back stabbed plenty of times however, and at times by close people...but it gives you character I guess. But honestly...one thing I have grown to appreciate, as lame as it sounds, is fairness. I want to be as fair as I can be.

I think life is about 2 things, contributing to society to make the world go 'round (the rat race) and finding happiness. What keeps people from happiness is self-esteem and the unfairness from other people. Someone steals something that you worked for, or someone butters someone up to take the position you deserve, or someone in power is harder on you than someone else b/c you do things the right way.... those are acts of unfairness, and thats what gets in the way of people being truely happy. As for self-esteem, I can't do a whole lot about that, so my trying to be as fair as I can be, thats where I try to help achieve happiness. I am not where I want to be with happiness, but I am not as bad off as I was a long time ago. So I am content at this time. Regret is also a big factor in happiness, its hard to be happy if you walk with regret.

Furthermore, there isn't a whole lot I regret, but the few things I do regret are pretty big (in my eyes)

Archived