Hondo's Bar

SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To BAYTORS arm in the woods

If a tree falls in the woods, and noone hears it, do all of the other trees laugh at it?

Officially: It wouldnt be legal b/c it would be involved in a criminal investigation. Any mysterious discoveries of human body parts would imply a possible crime or accident. Either would result in an investigation to clear that criminal acts werent committed and if ruled an accident, then another investigation would be underway as to the next of kin to be notified / closure / cold case ect...

Keeping the watch isn't so cool either, for it would be needed in the investigation. DNA samples that got caught up in the band, latent prints on the flat surfaces/lense, timeline and all of that snazz...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unofficially: it would be cool if you found an arm. How many people get to say that they found an arm??? not many. Keeping the watch as a momento is cool too, sorta like finding Hitler's mustache and keeping it in a teflon coated plastic insert in your trapper keeper and toting it around with you all of the time, BUT make that a personal momento, for if you run your mouth about it, and someone is a lil too beaurocratic for your own good might tip the PO-lice and you might find yourself sleeping on a really thin matt and sharing toilet paper with a guy name Leroy.

---

to NEWTYPE questions 1 and 2

1. Why is Baytor full of hate for all things awesome.

awe/some is the word of the night.

This is because he understands what is awesome, how to be awesome, and why most people arent awesome. This allows Baytor to articulate that awesome is a rare, and highly sought after quality/trait. He battles the mirror day in and day out with questions like "Do I feel deep down that I am truely awesome" and "Do others believe that I am truely awesome". This causes Baytor to challenge all that is perceived as awesome to help better understand all that is awesome.

I say "Baytor, rest now, rest tonight... knowing that you are awesome. First, you are of Hondonian character. Second and lastly, you are all that is Baytor."

2. Seeing how your a ladies man. I just like to know how you keep the pimp hand strong.

Well, the honest answer to that is, forget about the rat race. Forget about trying to impress. We are now dealing with women who have matured and know what they want. Grade school mentality need not apply. Women who seek a pimp handedly strong man such as yourself, know what they are after and arent looking for the Tim Allen grunts and hot rods. They are looking for what will be with them for the long haul. Sure, we all go "damn, shes hot, I gotta get her to notice me" Well NT, do what NT normally does.... LIVE! Live your life and you wont misrepresent who you are, and that will help eliminate your time being wasted by a girl dating you b/c she thought she was going out with your representative.

so basically buddy, genuine equals prestigious.

The non-honest answer is, the ladies just dig my rugged features and can't believe how much of a nice guy I am. I pull up on my motorcycle, and an impressed dame gasps excitedly "OH MY GOD" and I just smirk and reply "No ma'am, its just me" That gets them every time.

Keep them coming.

This is because he understands what is awesome, how to be awesome, and why most people arent awesome. This allows Baytor to articulate that awesome is a rare, and highly sought after quality/trait. He battles the mirror day in and day out with questions like "Do I feel deep down that I am truely awesome" and "Do others believe that I am truely awesome". This causes Baytor to challenge all that is perceived as awesome to help better understand all that is awesome.

I say "Baytor, rest now, rest tonight... knowing that you are awesome. First, you are of Hondonian character. Second and lastly, you are all that is Baytor."

:mad: FHD for ETERNITY! I'm a scrawl your name on my trapper keeper (in a totally heterosexual way)

why are so many guys insecure about their sexualities where they have to put "in a non-gay way" or something else of the sort whenever they show affection for other men??

not that I'm picking on baytor, it just made me wonder and i figure you'd be able to answer this question cause u seldom do this urself

Men do this to plant that seed in your brain. It is done to be funny (usually), to freudiantly force you to think about it. Those that do it with seriousness, are seeking to clarify what they just said b/c they realized that they just sounded rather gay, and by gay, I mean homosexual. Probably a mostly homophobic response, b/c surely they dont want other men to think that they are available.

why are so many guys insecure about their sexualities where they have to put "in a non-gay way" or something else of the sort whenever they show affection for other men??

not that I'm picking on baytor, it just made me wonder and i figure you'd be able to answer this question cause u seldom do this urself

Well I personally do it as a joke. Kind of a throw-back to Jay referring to Silent Bob as his "asexual life partner" I personally don't care, plenty of people have assumed me to be gay and I just kinda chuckled and went "Nope, quite the opposite actually."

I mean I'll make very gay sounding comments for the sake of humor. (Typically quoting Dr. Tobias Funke, Analrapist) "I'd like to kiss him between the cheeks" "It seems I prematurely blew my wad and am left with something of a mess on my hands" "I blue myself" and the sort.

Here's one I'm going to fling at you. Why are some of the "gayest" things ever things that no dignified homosexual would ever be caught associating with. (Ex. Clay Aiken)

i still say freud would label all those men closet cases...

Freud labeled everyone, he was a labeling type of guy.

Seriously though I come across the guys who act very feminine and wear women's jeans and have only female friends and gesture flamboyantly and I think and go "Nah, they're to gay to actually be gay."

well, there's gay and then there's gay culture... all those men are gay, it's just like most idiots they require to act fake to fit in with a certain group

I've met so many midwestern guys who move to miami and the day the move here they're just regular old joes who happen to be attracted to men and one month later they're wearing gucci and carrying handbags with a huge lisp acting like little whores in an attempt to fit into the shallow miami gay crowd...

then they reach 35, realize they're alone and go back to being masculine... or die of aids from being stupid whores

Well I know he's not gay, and that's the problem like if he was gay he probably wouldn't bother me so much, I could just write him off as being flamboyant and feminine cause he's the fem in the relationship and go on with my life, but instead he's a paradox, like a rare wild animal that you have to study.

Then again I can see why nobody gay would want to claim him either. They've got enough problems on their own without having that pansy aboard.

Hey, Rosie's nice... i met her once, she's just bitter cause they ruined her career by outing her in tabloids

I thought he openly admitted to being Bi, 'swhat I was told. Then again it wasn't like I heard it from a reputable source, just everybody's saying it.
that's just what we all say when we're too scared to admit it...anyway, i have coworkers who've seen him at miami and fort lauderdale clubs... and they had picture proof

Archived