Hondo's Bar

SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

that's just what we all say when we're too scared to admit it...anyway, i have coworkers who've seen him at miami and fort lauderdale clubs... and they had picture proof

Yeah but it's not like any men take him seriously anyway, so what other purpose would he do it for but for the pussy.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
:misty: If you could ensure that your children never have one experience that you have had, what would it be?

I guess it would be great bodily harm. Getting hit by a car in April 06, did 2 major things.

1, it was very painful and I was bed ridden for almost 2 months, and only really able to get to the couch or the like for another month. 3 months of no, then to very limited mobility ...sucks... not to mention the pain from the accident of breaking your leg in 3 places, and the surgery/rods/plates/screws it took to repair it. You even begin to get depressed. You lay around all day in pain, you can't sleep well, you cant do anything... I was in the pits. In fact, being on hondos is what saved me from a lot of that. I was in a bed for 3 months, so I was on this site every day for hours and hours at a time. It was about the most social interaction I got, aside from my mom. I have since had surgery to take all the metal out of my leg.

2, it throws your hopes/dreams/plans out of whack, for a good long time. I was 2 months away from attending the police academy. I would have been going on a year and a half of road experience by now... instead I am still working in the juvenile enforcement division with the Sheriff's Office. It is situations like that, that really does a number on your mind. I still get frustrated when I think it all through, and see where I am at. I just turned 27 in Aug, and I am still not where I want to be.

So, I just wish that my child will never have to have such a life altering injury like that.

Greyskull Posted Yesterday, 06:46 PM

How the heck are ya?

I am the heck good. Just working a lot of hours and ... yea, that is about it. It keeps me busy for the time being.

What ya been up to?

I work about 50 hours a week, often 6 days, so I don't do much other than that. I have bought a couple of annual passes to some theme parks to take up my sundays with my friends. Disney and Sea World!

Are ya back for good for now, kinda?

Eh, I am on vacation this week. I have a lot of time on my hands for once. I won't be on as regular as I was, but I will prolly swing in every soso. Thanks for asking.

• 1 year later...

Archived