Hondo's Bar

SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2= No, I dont have many friends, so I take care of the few that I have. Ask SiBob if you want a non-personal/impartial response, he's always there for me. I have been back stabbed plenty of times however, and at times by close people...but it gives you character I guess. But honestly...one thing I have grown to appreciate, as lame as it sounds, is fairness. I want to be as fair as I can be.

Don't buy it. He ain't fair when he plays Hydro Thunder, believe me. :D Takin' care of your friends my ass. Scraping your friends' speedboats into the sides of cliffs is more like it.

Don't buy it. He ain't fair when he plays Hydro Thunder, believe me.  :D  Takin' care of your friends my ass. Scraping your friends' speedboats into the sides of cliffs is more like it.

Well Hydro Thunder is off limits man...its not my fault that I push and shove for boosts and tight cornering...'oooo look at me all fast in my boat oooo dont touch me my boat is fragile' but you have to admit...we played that game 'during school hours' on our 'cardboard runs' so yes I was a lil testy...we had to squeeze in 2 or 3 hours worth of hydro in like 30 minutes! And gaming doesnt count...they aren't real cliffs now are they?!

How appropriate...a cop out answer! :D

C'mon pig! Two peope asked, and and me to the list: Three people want to know! So answer!

okokok... 6 months ago. Half a fricken year...you happy now. 6 months was the last visit to the poonanny, the pootietang, the snatch, the great divide, the gina, the wetlands, the pussy...

ok are we all happy and laughy to know that I have been deprived? ok...

next question

Then you can go ahead and stick me in your prayers, buddy.

Ummm...question, question, question...is SiBob wasting alot of his time doing shit that don't matter when he could be updating DTL, or is he really as busy as he claims?

well jax...i shall pray for you, for we are forgotten men in the battle of women. I mean... who wouldnt want to get with us...so why the hell havent they?

as far as SiBob...

Yea, he has been schlackin' a bit, but he defends himself with the whole 'ooo i have to paint and create shit for school' talk... I think he needs to buckle down and churn out a comic. Once a week isnt too much to ask for! The supply and demand just doesnt seem to phaze mr bob so I guess we just have to wait around for him to do his 'other' art work, while his claim to fame bites a big nasty june bug that you'd find on a lonely highway in neveda. He has time to watch his collection of like 300 dvd's but cant leak out some ink...he will be remembered as the artist who didnt appreciate his fans, thats all. (hopefully that will light a fire under him to get busy drawing or get busy dying)

Yes, I must agree. Do youthink I should keep talking to my ex...I mean I have felt better ever since we started talking again?

Well, honestly, I don't know the whole reason why you two went seperate ways, but I think if he was unfair,unfaithful, or right out ride to you..then no. If he did it once, he will prolly do it again.

If you two split b/c of personal differences or were 'tired' of one another, then yes feel free to talk to him, b/c absense can make the heart grow fonder.

He'll be remembered as the artist whose fans didn't pay him shit.

Hey, I know how it feels... people always asking me to draw things for them, never appreciate it when it's done.... but we gotta live with the tag "starving artist" till we die... then it will be worth money.... but not like we can use. Otherwise, no one but the artist pays for anything. :D I feel you...

:D In other news....

Guess what? Guess what?

10 days.... :D

Archived