Hondo's Bar

SIGNAL answers all of your questions

Signal08

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

conan.jpg

I am your new fearless leader. I have actually taken over Signals SN. Don't fear the change however, I am good, I am what you need. Yes you...I am talking to you the reader. I am here for you, cry on my shoulder, come to daddy. Let me show you the way.

obrien.jpg

so I sit at my desk, prepaired for you...yes you, we arent going to go thru this again.

24 hours ago, did you want to be sedated?

by you, and have you strip me down and tuck me in..why yes I did :D

ChristyandJake Posted Today, 03:26 AM

Is it true that Conan O' Brien is one sexy red head?

why yes I am...I am a mean sexy red headed machine, here for your vaginal pleasure.

pictureofdorian Posted Today, 03:27 AM

If you are infact conan taking over signals sn... can i kidnap you and keep you in my shirt pocket?

Yes, as long as you promise to take me out every 2 hours and play with me, and take me for a walk on the beach every night. But if you are going to keep me in a pocket, why not just keep me in the pant pocket...that way I can crawl my way to your naughty goods

ChristyandJake Posted Today, 03:27 AM

Do you believe that in some other galaxy or universe there are cows that CAN actually produce chocolate milk right from the teat?

My poor child. Have you not been to hershy, penn? They have an underground lair full of cows that they created secretly as test tube cows, basically injecting cocoa bean into their dna strands while being born. It is still an unpopular subject to speak of around the republicans, but they do squeeze out soem damn good hot cocoa.

pictureofdorian Posted Today, 03:28 AM

Is it true that Conan O' Brien is one sexy red head?

is it even necessary to ask that question??????????

why yes it is...some people just can't grasp who sexy I am and are still in disbelief. I am glad you overcame the gaga of my aurora, but just wait til you see me in person and i whisper into your ear.

ChristyandJake Posted Today, 03:29 AM

Aren't BOOBIES ( o )( o ) great?

aren't trees great? why yes, b/c they help create oxygen... boobs are great b/c they create milk... theres more to it than that, but that is all I am concerned about :D

ChristyandJake Posted Today, 03:31 AM

No I suppose you're right. He is undeniably sexy. I just wanted Sig's perspective on it! lol

Thanks! :D you are now at the top on my 'to do' list :D

pictureofdorian Posted Today, 03:27 AM

If you are infact conan taking over signals sn... can i kidnap you and keep you in my shirt pocket?

Yes, as long as you promise to take me out every 2 hours and play with me, and take me for a walk on the beach every night. But if you are going to keep me in a pocket, why not just keep me in the pant pocket...that way I can crawl my way to your naughty goods

Fine then can i just keep you in my 'gina?

Archived