Hondo's Bar

Napoleon Dynamite

but...but if i vote for summer, itll be summer all year long!

Dang...this movie was a disturbing look at Idaho life....i loved it. Again, mad props to LL (as well as MLB) for the :D ing....too many good scenes to narrow it down, but the dance number came outta nowhere!

Bow to your sensei....BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!!

dont know why, but i just couldnt get over Kip goin "...peace out." Its at the main site, too, as well as iron-ons for Pedro, all kindsa shit!

napoleondynamite.jpg

did you DL the promo version thats out there? The one that goes black & white sometimes...? That's the one I got...but it's still good.

Yeah, I think I died a little when Kip said "peace out". I had seen the dancing part in the movie trailer. But it was still a great scene.

"It took me like 3 hours to finish the shading on your upper lip."

Dammit, now I want to watch it again!

No problem...and yeah Dante, that's the one....i kept feeling the b&w was pretty arbitrary, that explains that.

all the inside jokes im catchin now....like when tu said LL wasnt fat, cause she can drink whole milk if she wants to.

ps watchin some of it again today, id say its pretty much one of my favorite movies this year.

When I now shut down my computer it says "You're so retarded!". Previously said "Thinking about taking that new chick from Logistics. Things go well, might be showing her my Oh Face. Oh Oh Oh, you know what I'm talking about".

Just testament to how great this film is that it could knock an Office Space quote off my shut-down sequence. :D

heck yes it's worth it. :D to be fair, MLB, i talk to nick more than just on the forums hence why he probably thinks i'm pimpin it more. i scolded him for not seeing it every time i saw him. or at least every other time. :D

i have "tina, come get some ham" as my shut down message.

Great movie, up there with Shaun of the Dead for most quotable of the year. Also I think that Jay Kay has by proxy finally contributed to something worthwhile in this world, that dance scene was the shit!

Now, copious amount of quotes:

Kid on Bus: What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?

Napoleon Dynamite: Whatever I feel like I wanna do, gosh!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rex: Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?

Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!

Don: Did you shoot any?

Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?

Don: What kind of gun did you use?

Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?

Napoleon Dynamite: Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause I can't fit my nunchucks in there anymore.

Pedro: Do you think people will vote for me?

Napoleon Dynamite: Heck yes! I'd vote for you.

Pedro: Like what are my skills?

Napoleon Dynamite: Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache.

Napoleon Dynamite: It took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.

Rex: I'm Rex, founder of the Rex Kwan Do self-defense system! After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Napoleon Dynamite: Pedro, how do you feel about that one?

Pedro: It looks nice.

Napoleon Dynamite: Yeah, it looks pretty sweet. It looks awesome. It's incredible.

Napoleon Dynamite: Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills...

Napoleon Dynamite: You got like three feet of air that time.

Deb: What's a liger?

Napoleon Dynamite: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

Pedro: If I win, you can be my secretary or something.

Napoleon Dynamite: Sweet!

Napoleon Dynamite: Hey can I use your guys's phone for a sec?

Pedro: Who was that?

Napoleon Dynamite: Trisha.

Pedro: Who's she?

Napoleon Dynamite: My woman I'm taking to the dance.

Pedro: Did you draw her a picture?

Napoleon Dynamite: Heck yes I did.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is my faviorate movie to date... it kicks sooo much ass

Napolean gives his current events

Napolean: Last week Japaniese scientists exsplac.... placed explosive detontators at the bottom of Lake Lockness to blow Nessy out of the water...

Students: ::snickers::

Napolean: Sr Court Godfree of the Nessy Alliance summoned the help of Scottlands local wizards to cast a portective spell over the lake and its local residents and all thoes who seek peace with our under water ally.

Napolean: You know there is like a but load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm prtty good with a bowstaff

Kip: Don't be jealous Napolean because I have been chatting online with babes all day.

Napolean: Hey can I use your guyses phone for a sec?

Secretary: Is there anything wrong?

Napolean: I dont feel very good.

::calls::

Kip: Hi

Napolean: Is grandma there?

Kip: No shes gettign her hair done.

Napolean: long sigh............

Kip: What do you need?

Napolean: Can you just go get her for me?

Kip: :looks at nachos: I'm really busy right now.

Napolean: Can you just tell her to come get me?

Kip: Why?

Napolean: Because I don't feel good!

Kip: Well, have you talked to the school nurse?

Napolean: No, she dosent know anything. Will you just come get me?

Kip: No.

Napolean: Well will you do me a favor then?

Kip: What?

Napolean: Will you bring my chapstick?

Kip: No Napolean...

Napolean: But my lips hurt real BAD!

Kip: Just borrow some from the school nurse, I know she has like five sticks in her drawer.

Napolean: I'm not going to use her's you SICKO!

Kip: see ya.

Napolean: sigh...........................idiot

More to come... i friggin LOVE that movie

Archived