Hondo's Bar

What are you listening to right now?

The NZA

I'm still going back and listening to DoJ's Carl Sagan mix roughly every 4 hours. That chorus is done really well.

Let us dream now

the impossible dream

of a math professor.

Probably the 3rd best unibomber sympathy song ever written.

And let us never forget

that the human race

with technology

is like an alcoholic

with a barrel of wine

man, what is your problem with this guy?! He's a snappy dresser and rocks the fuck out of the accordian(and probably can Futterwacken with the best of 'em). This is like the third time that I've seen you compare Haku or someone to him. Were you molested by a hatmaker as a child or something? Fucked out of a tophat because he decided you weren't classy enough? What?

man, what is your problem with this guy?! He's a snappy dresser and rocks the fuck out of the accordian(and probably can Futterwacken with the best of 'em). This is like the third time that I've seen you compare Haku or someone to him. Were you molested by a hatmaker as a child or something? Fucked out of a tophat because he decided you weren't classy enough? What?

Nonono, I was quoting Haku and replacing his jab at me (from god knows how long ago) with my own. I did manage to find a different picture of the same guy, though, which I'm kind of proud of.

Has he made the comparison more than once? HACK!

It gives me faith in humanity that such a hideous band as The Toadies can manage to make some money. They're even uglier in person, god bless 'em.