Hondo's Bar

Shaun of the Dead

La Lindsay

Right, so as far as Shaun goes...brillaint, ive lost any hint of interest i had in romantic comedies not avant-garde enough to have zombies in them.

Funny as shit at some parts, while a genuine zombie flick....man, that one guy didnt go out so well. :ill:

First, ignorant of the goings-on around 'im, then....ah, more folks should see this one. Thanks again to LL for pimping this one hard and satisfying my zombie fix. :D

b800.jpg

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but the guy you're talking about is Dylan Moran, star of fantastic comedy series Black Books and stand-up comedian extrordinaire.

2002-sept-dylan-moran.jpg

Stand-up:

On sex later on in a relationship: "I have this! Are you interested?"

On drugs: "I don't do drugs. If I want a rush I just stand up when I'm not expecting it."

"I'm a vegetarian, well I'm not hardcore because I eat meat, but only because I like the taste, and I hate vegetables on a personal level so I'm not too good!"

Black Books:

Bernard: Perhaps you'd like me to put the price down.

Customer: Well I was thinking two pounds.

Bernard: Because three pounds is just naked profiteering? For a book, a mere... 912 pages long? What'll I do with that extra pound? I'll add an acre to the grounds. I'll chuck some more koi carp in my piano-shaped pond. No, I know, I'll build a wing on the National Gallery with my name on it.

Customer: £2.50.

Bernard: That's more like it. Now you're being reasonable. (Grabs book) £2.50 gets you (rips a bunch of pages out of the book and hands the rest of the book back to the customer) this much. The rest when you come back with the other 50p.

Customer: But...

Bernard: Thank you!

(later on)

Customer: I have to have the rest of that book! Here's that 50p.

Bernard: (holding the rest of the book) Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. I was thinking £15.

Customer: What?

Bernard: No, you're right. 25.

Frickin' genius :D

• 7 years later...
  • 10 years later...

Speaking of Spaced, if you're looking for wallpapers for your phone check out this awesome website. They support most Nokia's (Nokia 5100, 6100, 6220, 6610, 6800, 7210, and 7250) so you should be fine no matter what phone you have, unless you're stuck with a Motorola or something :wacko:

Here's the one I bought http://www.spaced-out.org.uk/images/mobilewallpapers/122.jpg

• Wow! 1