Hondo's Bar

SiBob Speaks and offers Sagely Tubby Advice

Silent Bob

SB2pip.gif Yes, because every one else is doing it...and mostly because I'm just bored silly. It's the official Ask SiBob thread where I dispense the wisdom learned through years of keeping my big fat mouth shut. Ask me anythin' ya want, anything at all, no limits.

....except "when are you updating Drawing the Line". I'm not gonna answer that one. :D

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....except "when are you updating Drawing the Line". I'm not gonna answer that one.  :D

You realize that's the only thing we give a shit about from you right?

Hahaha! Just kidding...no, seriously, get on it already!

Um, how about...Signal: repressed self-loathing closet gay? Or is my repressed self-loathing closet gaydar off?

Um, how about...Signal: repressed self-loathing closet gay? Or is my repressed self-loathing closet gaydar off?

Oh, gayer than a tree full of parakeets. That macho overcompensation. That cynical view of most women. That obsession with handguns.

But speaking of handguns, I'm not in the mood today to piss somebody off who owns one. The official position is that Sig looooooves the pussy, as one...uh...lucky Hondonian can vouch for, I'm sure. Having never gotten a blowjob from him, despite being his best friend since elementary (gay or not, I don't think it's too much to ask after all these years, do you?) I can't really say for certain, I can only tell you what he's insisted at gun point that I tell you.

He does love to wrap his hands around a cold hard projectile weapon, though, what does that tell you? :D

Since youre about the closest we get to Kevin Smith...."Black Cat: The Men that Evil do"...does your magic 8-ball point to "outlook not so good" or "the new battle chasers"?

The finale of "Spiderman/Black Cat: The Evil that Men Do" will come out sometime in June of 2017 and will have the original Black Cat raped and killed then replaced with a clone who also happens to be the mother of the brother of the guy in the background on page 27 of New X-Men #129. It's also said to guest star Ben Affleck and has at least one scene where Spider-man refers to Mr. Brownstone as a "cock-knocker". The full run of the comic has already been sold to Miramax. Kevin Smith has agreed to write, direct, pull out of directing, and never finish the screenplay. And after that he'll do Fletch.

Dear Bob! I 've always wondered why we don't have the Jay equivalent on the board? I was also wondering that if it was ok to start a troll named JAY and post with him as a high, angry, foulmouthed, wigger? Then I forget that we have that already in the form of Benny! Don't be fooled by all that God talk... he's REALLY crazy!!!

yeah but Jay is supposed to be tall....and promote the use of marijuana.  :D

And Silent Bob ain't supposed to do much talking. What's your point? And I do promot the use of marijuana, I just don't smoke it myself. This world would be a lot nicer place to live in if certain individuals just smoked some ganja very regularly.

• 5 months later...
Dear Silent Bob,

I'm kind of working on a banner for the music forum, involving our pal Jukey the box, and DJ Koopa, from the Jukebox page itself, only, i suck with Ulead gif animator.  Any ideas?  Or a second to whip one up?

I always use ImageReady for animated gifs, myself. I'd be more'n happy to help you out with one if you lemme know what you want, but I probably wouldn't be able to until mid next week.

Archived