Hondo's Bar

Jock Scraps Sports Bar and Grill

Da Cap'n

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big ups to David Ortiz, keeping the Red Sox alive with a walk-off extra inning homer. I actually stayed up for this game, that and because I was doing some last minute cramming, but they way they celebrated looked like the won the WS. Pedro has the rock tonight, hopefully the Red Sox can give him some run support this time around.

In the other less mentioned but just as exciting LCS, Houston tied it up 2-2 with the help of the big bat of Carlos Beltran (8 HR in 9 playoff games, nuts!). It looked like a sweep, but now St. louis looks to be in trouble.

Bartender, get me one of those big Australian mugs of Fosters. :D

Man, these LCS games are nuts. Houston, Jeff Kent, bottom of the 9th, 3-run walk off homer. Boston, David Ortiz, again, bottom of the 14th, RBI game winning single. Houston now leads St. Louis 3-2, and the Yanks lead Boston 3-2. This my friends, is what its all about.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

haha..you can say it looks like ass, i wont mind. lotta good sports skins for this version of the board, but everyone wants $ for em, so...i clearly took a free board for australia (*nods to skeet*) and tried to make it look sporting....i had no idea those strange pics would be in every post, we'll see who notices.

left the sox tab that doest match just for MLB, Tu, MM and all our new englanders.

ps that poor kangaroo in our mock-logo is suposed to be wearing a baseball hat, not a tumor, and ill thank you to walk on by my ms paint skills. also, yes, that's old-tyme conan in the corner.

• 1 year later...
Yes sir!!!

College started today!

NFL starts on Thursday!

Oh no...yep, it's that time again to relinquish the handy-dandy remote control while B watches every football game under the sun.

'S no biggie...Mei & I can always wreak havoc at the mall!

p.s. There's cold beer in the fridge. If ya can't reach it, let me know & I can grab it for ya!

Oh no...yep, it's that time again to relinquish the handy-dandy remote control while B watches every football game under the sun.

'S no biggie...Mei & I can always wreak havoc at the mall!

See everybody gets what they wants, I get a frosty beverage, the remote, and watching football all weekend. And the girls inflict severe damage at the mall. It's a win win!

By the way, does this fine drinking establishment, NFL Sunday Ticket from DirecTV? If not we need to order it PRONTO! :sad:

Not quite sure. We supposedly had it last year, but I never really checked...and you didn't either, actually...hrm. Remind me when you come over again.

• 1 year later...

Archived