Hondo's Bar

Full Metal Alchemist

This has lots of potentional as long as they follow the manga because I really thought the overall story line was stronger in the manga(plus I hated the story in the movie ><)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I wonder what they'll do once they overtake the manga's story? I'd like to think there won't be more filler.

Looks like fma brotherhood is following the manga to the T except for a few discrepencies on the truth regarding Al's abilities... I suggest reading the manga... its sooooo gooooooooooooooood :pinch:

Looks like fma brotherhood is following the manga to the T except for a few discrepencies on the truth regarding Al's abilities... I suggest reading the manga... its sooooo gooooooooooooooood :pinch:

Believe me, I know. I just need to catch up (although its been so long that I should just restart the manga).

• 9 months later...

Im really trying to catch up here. But the real reason for not doing so is that, like always, i wanna read the manga first.... so it could take me a while. But FEAR NOT i will watch it (eventually... its stored in my external HD for quite a long time, now) and buy/read it...

Damn, so many things to read/watch... i, sad when i dont have time to dedicate to myself... Luckily summer vacation is coming...

If you liked the first one even a little, I'd suggest you give this a try (FMA brotherhood is better than the original).

I did love FMA. The thing is that I caught the brotherhood in the middle so I stoppped watching it so I could go back and start form the beginning. However I haven't had the chance. I think Hulu is airing it and if it is I'll start watching it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
One episode left...

Yes.. this manga is nothing magnificent. And thank god they re released the anime... who knows wtf that 1st one was o_O

They didnt exploit full metal alchemist like bleach or naruto tho... i believe its because its just less popular... Anime dont usually have filler. (least not the ones ive seen) They usually just vomit something up and send it to the US like a gunslinger girl spin off ugh -_-;

..............Actually, if you wanna talk about filler most of the first FMA series can be considered filler. I suspect theyre going to do the same thing for Soul Eater... they added and cut out so much from that series... And then when it ended... its not even finished.. w.t.f. mate

Edited by IceManML