Hondo's Bar

new logo maybe???

The NZA

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

Alright, so, dante's been around a wee bit lately, but with word out about a Worlds of Warcraft expansion, i think its safe to say that he's dead to us. Dead.

I'm hoping to one day have more holiday logos for our frontpage, like for the 4th and such, pretty much any days or made up days are welcome too...next one we got is St. Paddy's Day, which gets tossed up there this week.

But our current logo, with the sign and background, is truly awesome, i just wish it wasnt hovering in the middle of a white background...MM, Ruby, any ideas on how i can make it look cooler/more legit?

Also, im tryin to touch base with Ruby about sending her a video file (stil cant get into the FTP, love) for a potential "easter egg" on the front page of Hondo's, which i assure you will be awesome. So yeah, any ideas are welcome here, lemme hear em people.

Alright, so, dante's been around a wee bit lately, but with word out about a Worlds of Warcraft expansion, i think its safe to say that he's dead to us. Dead.

I'm hoping to one day have more holiday logos for our frontpage, like for the 4th and such, pretty much any days or made up days are welcome too...next one we got is St. Paddy's Day, which gets tossed up there this week.

But our current logo, with the sign and background, is truly awesome, i just wish it wasnt hovering in the middle of a white background...MM, Ruby, any ideas on how i can make it look cooler/more legit?

Also, im tryin to touch base with Ruby about sending her a video file (stil cant get into the FTP, love) for a potential "easter egg" on the front page of Hondo's, which i assure you will be awesome. So yeah, any ideas are welcome here, lemme hear em people.

already counting me out....heh I just fell into WoW harder than I thought.

I'm still around. :howyoudoin:

already counting me out....heh I just fell into WoW harder than I thought.

I'm still around. :)

holy shit...and panch was gonna start a campaign to get you back on here, too. how you been man?

yeah, were takin apps for assistant photoshop :shady: , figured outsourcing'd get the creative juices flowing. Seriously man, i love the classic Hondo's sign logo, just wanna make it mesh better and not scream "someone good made this, and someone not good just centered it in frontpage".

ps 2T - :howyoudoin:

alright, so as soon as 2T or whoever determines when assalingus day/week is, that'll be the theme then. Meantime, anyone wana help me with the current one? mebbe just make the page match it somehow? I lik eit being the logo, plain and simple, just not all frontpagey. the only other image im holdin on to there is the frumpy join the forum cat, and giving props to the sponsor o' the month.

anyone wana help me with the current one? mebbe just make the page match it somehow? I like it being the logo, plain and simple, just not all frontpagey. the only other image im holdin on to there is the frumpy join the forum cat, and giving props to the sponsor o' the month.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived