Hondo's Bar

new logo maybe???

The NZA

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D I've only had about four or five lapdances in my life. The first one was the best, they got gradually worse and methodical - it seemed like they were counting the steps - but they are still pretty fun. I think the whole not touching thing adds a little to the taboo of it. I'm kinda done with strip clubs though. Maybe I'll go again for any bachelor parties I attend.

back to the subject at hand. Thanks all for appreciating my work. I intend to make it better with the intro.

That sounds interesting. I was gonna opt for a party theme, fireworks (which I don't know how to pull off), or just a picture of a table with a bunch of alcohol and confetti...again, I still have to work on these.

It might be fun to do the sonogram thing too, and appropriate for the January baby. Send me a pic.

Nah, it's too methodical and plus, they always looked as if they wanted to be somewhere else...all except the first one. I told her it was my birthday (truth) and that she was the first lapdance I'd ever gotten (also truth). It got her excited. But the other ones were just waiting for the song to end.

thats hella sexy dante hella sexy.

and east coast meets west coast.

my friends thought i was a stripper when they first met me. but what kind of a stripper wears sandels and plays trivial pursuit? :D

for the new years intro maybe you should have a picture of someone hugging a toilet bowl, passed out. because everyone should party like a rockstar that night.

• 3 weeks later...

Christmas? What's that...the New Year is rolling around soon. The logo is done for that day so make sure you look for it...I spent about 15 minutes making it dammit! Everyone! Appreciate me! Love me! I'm looking for attention with my Photoshop skills! :D:D:D

Dorky because I cant fix it? Huh? Dorky because I spoke like caveman? Like I know how to find logarithmic functions on a TI-86? Dorky like what? Dorky how like I'm a nerd huh? What's so dorky about me? What the FUCK is soooo dorky about me? Tell me. Tell me what's Dorky?!

Dorky because of that response?

The regular logo will be back soon, but I was wondering if everyone is satisfied with it? Until I get the flash project going - of which I am still awaiting input - should I create something new? IC wanted to keep the wooden sign but maybe have it swing and such. That might take some time. Any other advice?

• 4 months later...

Hey guys I have a small request. I need a logo for my guild's website and we are asking around to see who we can find to help us out. The site page is found at www.holyffxi-ls.com

Let me know what ya can do for us ffxi geeks, thx a mil :D

Archived