Hondo's Bar

new logo maybe???

The NZA

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can post or email you some images to give you an idea of what and how the game looks, just wanted to stay away from copyrighted stuff, since, y'know, my job is to enforce it, lol.

The website should provide some pictures availble for fansites. I'll take a look when I can.

Yeah there's nothing better than coming come from all the BS associated with work and firing up your PC and playing ffxi in windowed mode, having the benefits of your ffxi community and surfing your message boards too. I think before I found the windower program that forces the game to play in a windowed mode, I'll only log to check up on boards here. I must say that FFXI is my addiction, hondos my close second. I used to draw caricatures and Im sure if I picked up the pencil and pen I can crank out some art again. I mean all these awards I won back while in high school had to mean somethings.. oh I digress :D

Anyways yeah, FFXI is tons of fun, and teh art of Square always fansinated me. If you want to compare the two sites heres a link to the old shell that we broke up because of poor leadership:

Old Linkshell Page

and heres the new one:

Newer brighter prettier site that needs yum yum eye candy

Am I an addict? Yes but a damn good one!

• 2 months later...

Aight, I touched it up a tad, tighted up da font and gave it a complete border. I have two version with different H's for the Hondos Logo, one like the original, where the H is a W without the bird head, or with that same H but upside down. The first one makes it immediately recognizable as a Wu-homage, but the second looks more like an H to me. Feedback?

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=809.gif

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=810.gif

banner1.gif

banner2.gif

Mandarin, keepin it true to form...WhoDey's right, i think graf art might work for the text, but some that's easier on the eyes.

Cap'n had a good idea too...illest works way better than rawest. There's a number of boards that are just sausage fests, guys threatening each other like true e-thugs...we aint that, missarah gotta make a topic called "what do you really think?" for me to tell WhoDey how smelly he is and such....were way iller than we are raw. Were practially illmatic.

Archived