Hondo's Bar

Ask Tulip--get your ass kicked

TulipO

Is 8 dollars to cheap for a litre of gin?  Should I be paying more?

Yes. Yes you should. You should be paying ME for having tolisten to your insipid bullshit. Whine whine whine "the gin is too cheap!" "I feel like a whore getting drunk on the stuff." Face it Bucket. You are a whore. A dirty dirty whore.

Secret Fortune You will get an unsavory proposition from a large man. Answers to "Cletus." You won't be able to get "Dueling Banjos" out of your head for the rest of the day.

Lucky Number: 867 5309

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tulip, my ass is huge.  Even for a latin male, my ass is big enough to have its own atmosphere.  I'm trying to figure out if girls like it, or if they feel threatened by it.  Help a brotha out!

Man what you need is a good square kick in that big ass of yours. THREATENED?!?! THREATENED? I'll show you threatened you pathetic whelp! How 'bout you wander into an elementary school playground where everyone will no doubt point and laugh at you...just like they did when you were a kid. And girls don't feel threatened, nor do they "like" it. They just wish you'd stop smuggling people across the border in your pants...damn. Someone should slap YOU...Ho.

Secret Fortune You're underwear are too tight.

Lucky number: 411

The Ladder Thoery http://www.hondosbar.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2482 : dead-on to the point of being prophetic, or too ahead of its time for those with estrogen overdoses to appreciate?

Also, where do quakers chill in Arizona?

You cheese-smelling fuck. That ladder theory was written by a bunch of sexually repressed, cross-eyed midgets...however, they MAY be the leaders of the future if people like you are continuously allowed to breed. So the answer to the "ahead of it's time" part: Could be fucktard.

And the second question:

With your mother. I hear quaker sex is pretty...filthy.

Secret Fortune Your second grade teacher has naughty dreams about you.

Lucky Number: -1

Hey TulipO, I got a question for ya!  Why are you such a bitch and... are you single? :D

:D Death, lets go over some facts here: You eat dirt. I hate you. I'm a bitch because you're stupid. Someone should steal your tibia, and your left humerus. That would really suck. You'd have to limp around all the time, and people would laugh. Actually, I should steal your femur, and hit you with it. Until you cry like the little bitch you are.

Secret Fortune
I know who you REALLY are.

Lucky Number: 4 billion and counting...

I TOO can be ego centric and want to ask you a question that also plays into your ego, so

are you flattered that, even tho I don't really post as much anymore, this thread has to be  hands down one of the most entertaining and witty ones i've seen in a while, i love your edge how does this make you feel?

since when does anyone care about YOUR opinion? Nothing you say means anything. WHile I rule, you are very dull. You should like, quit school and become a bus driver for a living. Then on the way home all the kids can throw thier left over egg-salad sandwiches at the back of your head. You'd mainly be characterized by the ever-present pieces of yolk and mayo in your hair.

Secret Fortune Your children will put themselves up for adoption.

Lucky Numbers: 000000000000000

why does leah never holla at a scholah?  ahem me??  why is there no love for this caucazoid... none!!

Because you are hated far and wide. Now, try sticking your tongue in the nearest electrical socket.

Secret Fortune There's something hanging out of your nose.

Lucky Number: 10 squared

What's your favorite Dave Matthews song?

man, i love hearin myself talk!

WHAT?!?!? Dave Matthews sounds like a muppet strangling on his own semen. Maybe you should take a cue from him. Seriously, you'd have several hit albums in no time. If you choke you'll get postumous fame cheese-man.

Secret Fortune The government is watching you through your computer screen.

Lucky Number: 99

I gots a good question for ya!

Why do people fart?  :D

Internalized stupid thoughts being forced from the brain down through the rectum. Since most people aren't physically capable of talking constantly (y'know to keep up w/ their stupid ideas) they have to fart to let them out that way. So by this rationale, you must be a regular ass-gas machine! Seriously, you must CONSTANTLY be busting ass!! With all the stupid thoughts you come up with? MAN! Fart-central! We should find a way to like, hook a machine up to your anus and utilize some of that stuff. You could like, power a small country and help solve the energy crisis. Ass.

Secret Fortune Someone is plotting to kill you. The plan involves chicken.

Lucky Number: 666 :D

TULIP, have u ever been in love? :D

:D That's enough of that "sexy" talk. Now go lock yourself in a freezer for a few hours you filthy strumpet.

Secret Fortune The fillings in your teeth have been replaced with tiny radios. Be careful.

Lucky Number: x+y=z

Internalized stupid thoughts being forced from the brain down through the rectum.  Since most people aren't physically capable of talking constantly (y'know to keep up w/ their stupid ideas)  they have to fart to let them out that way.  So by this rationale, you must be a regular ass-gas machine!  Seriously, you must CONSTANTLY be busting ass!!  With all the stupid thoughts you come up with? MAN! Fart-central!  We should find a way to like, hook a machine up to your anus and utilize some of that stuff.  You could like, power a small country and help solve the energy crisis.  Ass.

You know what? You're right! In fact I just did! Which leads me to my next question....

Wanna smell? :D

TulipO...if it smells like a rose and looks like a rose...could it be a rose?

What I wanna know is: Who the fuck cares?!?! Is that all you think about? Stupid little roses? I'd be willing to bet that YOU don't smell like a rose. You probably smell like mold, and...clam chowder. Yeah that's it..moldy...clams. Here's an idea: Why don't you go get some pepper spray and use it as perfume...only for your eyes. I hate you so much.

Secret Fortune Your parents did it in YOUR room once.

Lucky Numbers: 1999

wHY DOEs andy varley never come on hondos anymore?

Am I my insane person's keeper? How the HELL should I know?! He's English right? He's probably stickin it to a sheep somewhere and can't be bothered. Either that or he's fallen into a big fucking cup o' tea, and like drowned or something. HEY! Maybe you should go in after him! Yeah, that's a girl, bring his dumb ass back here. Don't worry, you won't be missed.

Secret Fortune The burning and itching is NOT normal.

Lucky Number: 1776

[/u]

Is that a real poncho or a Sears poncho?

Poncho? PANcho?! What the FUCK are you talking about?!?! SAying things that don't make any sense doesn't make you sound cool. It just means you should probably move to LA or something. Yeah, that's an idea. Take your mindless and incessant chatter and get thee to LA--where you'll blend in with the other freaks. You could make friends with some She-male hookers. MAybe they'd even let you into the club! Or you could just drink liquid Drain-O and give everyone a good laugh before you die. It may be the one interesting thing you ever do!!!

Secret Fortune That wasn't a girl you took home the other night.

Lucky Number: 35676855421444

Archived