Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Bar...THE MOVIE!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's awesome how after a LOOOOOOOOOONG justation I STILL inspire such low brow and trite hate. Greyskull you're named after A CASTLE, that in itself speaks volumes, in the most homo erotic cartoon EVER maybe Richard Simmons references are a little self implicating? Huh? Yeah, I think so.

It's awesome how after a LOOOOOOOOOONG justation I STILL inspire such low brow and trite hate. Greyskull you're named after A CASTLE, that in itself speaks volumes, in the most homo erotic cartoon EVER maybe Richard Simmons references are a little self implicating? Huh? Yeah, I think so.

Why do you feel so angry all the time?

wow. I...I can't find fault with anything he said there.

What? I am just trying to be an active, contributing memeber of this forum. At every turn I am met with hate and fear...

three posts so far and no (unwarranted) insults....

wow. I...I can't find fault with anything he said there.

three posts so far and no (unwarranted) insults....

uh, hes still an asshole. youd ont be an purposeful asshole, take a hiatus, and come back not an asshole. There is an ulterior motive somewhere. Mebbe its money. Fundraising for a new asshole.

I wasn't insulting. You said you were raised by wolves.

too nimble minded to associate wolves with dogs... which are in turn proper bitches.

uh, hes still an asshole. youd ont be an purposeful asshole, take a hiatus, and come back not an asshole. There is an ulterior motive somewhere. Mebbe its money. Fundraising for a new asshole.

Who knows, maybe he'll actually reform.

or maybe this is just my penchant for sticking up for the under-dog and believing in redemption....but this is DA8, so I do take it with a grain of salt.

Eh, i'm up for giving him a chance anyway. He was always less of a twat than Lorelei/R2S, and actually can be funny on occasion.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Arch, DoJ I appreciate the votes of confidence; SiBob, no worries mate; Sig, Sorry to hear you feel that way but you're entitled to feel how you do - I think there is a place and time for my unique personality and perhaps that is in Fight Club. Here in the "Overworld" however I see no need to carry that torch. We all seem to share many common interests and views and it would be a shame for me to squander the oppourtunity to meet and conversate with others from different places in the country and world just so that I can have my name on the door of an internet forum or worse yet bragging rights - not step on any toes if that's schtick more power to you - I was there once. C'mon it's 09 for God's sake we have Obama in the White House, a Wolverine movie, a WATCHMEN movie, a GI Joe movie and a Transformers sequel coming out next year - not mention a new Trek and Terminator prequel and a Harry Potter (which are always great) coming in theatres - so I think I'd rather talk about those things up here with y'all in the theatre. And I'd like to know who you guys would think play me in the Hondo's movie. I mean that's what this thread is about right? Peace.

Archived