Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Bar...THE MOVIE!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well Arch, DoJ I appreciate the votes of confidence; SiBob, no worries mate; Sig, Sorry to hear you feel that way but you're entitled to feel how you do - I think there is a place and time for my unique personality and perhaps that is in Fight Club. Here in the "Overworld" however I see no need to carry that torch. We all seem to share many common interests and views and it would be a shame for me to squander the oppourtunity to meet and conversate with others from different places in the country and world just so that I can have my name on the door of an internet forum or worse yet bragging rights - not step on any toes if that's schtick more power to you - I was there once. C'mon it's 09 for God's sake we have Obama in the White House, a Wolverine movie, a WATCHMEN movie, a GI Joe movie and a Transformers sequel coming out next year - not mention a new Trek and Terminator prequel and a Harry Potter (which are always great) coming in theatres - so I think I'd rather talk about those things up here with y'all in the theatre. And I'd like to know who you guys would think play me in the Hondo's movie. I mean that's what this thread is about right? Peace.

Welcome back man

Thanks ASC! Whoa who likes like Patricia Arquette? Can we see a pic please? Hey IC put a current pic of me up next to Freddy Rod all cool like how these peeps do for old times sake like how you used to hook me up!

Note: I have been so UN-computer saavy for so long since the days before MySpace in the PREACHERS DIVINITY days IC used to do all my pic posting and what not for me!

• 4 weeks later...
Oooh this is fun.

you guys are really good.

Although I bet it'll be a challenge to come up with some random Indian chick to play me.

I'm still waiting to be cast Aartymys... :zzz:

Or did it prove too daunting a task for you?

hehe

Had to go back to see if anyone ever cast Mariam, and since no one ever did, so after 3 1/2 years of waiting, I'm casting Mandy Kaling (Kelly from the US version of The Office) to play dinghy:

mindy-kaling-the-office.jpgMariam_-_Supergirl.jpg

Also, William H Macy to play Benny.

macy.jpg

Had to go back to see if anyone ever cast Mariam, and since no one ever did, so after 3 1/2 years of waiting, I'm casting Mandy Kaling (Kelly from the US version of The Office) to play dinghy:

mindy-kaling-the-office.jpgMariam_-_Supergirl.jpg

Also, William H Macy to play Benny.

macy.jpg

Spot on with Mariam...

Pic didn't load for Benny, but I googled it and we both agree...

I thought I had done Dinghy...oh well.

Anyone else I have pending????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are some semi recent pics of me:

1238758965.jpg

1238767479.jpg

Someone else make the call cos I'm always way off.

PS Heh skeet/arnah, seems like so long ago that the tv was in that corner and the walls were that colour doesnt it? Also it was arnah watching Australias Next Top Model there not us manly men.

Here are some semi recent pics of me:

1238758965.jpg

1238767479.jpg

Someone else make the call cos I'm always way off.

PS Heh skeet/arnah, seems like so long ago that the tv was in that corner and the walls were that colour doesnt it? Also it was arnah watching Australias Next Top Model there not us manly men.

Hmm, off the top of my head I'd say Samm Levine . . .

orangepre2.jpg

spaceball.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived