Hondo's Bar

The shittiest thing that happened recently

dante

I apologize, in advance, for the lack of brevity.

I'm starting this topic because lots of shitty things happen every day. And I didn't feel like looking for an old post that was similar to this and revive it. I don't feel like doing that because I feel shitty. And here's why:

Today was my first weekend after getting a new job. The parking lot at work is, acoustically, a very good atmosphere. So much so, that I heard my brake pads scratching the shit out of the rotor. Today I went to Discount Auto Parts and bought some new pads. I found out later they were the wrong ones and had to return them. This was not the shitty part.

The shitty part comes later, when I found out that 50% of the lug nuts on one wheel had been fucked up by the last people to touch my car - TIRE KINGDOM. The evil shitfucks must have used the impact drills incorrectly and damaged the bolts on the way in. Now I have a car with two bolts on each tire, sitting in my driveway, unable to be used. I'm gonna have to spend about 120 bucks on the goddamn bolts and nuts, spend a week on that stupid car with my neighbor or my dad, using a rental car, and pretty much going nuts.

All this and I wanted to get rid of the car. Now I have more of a reason to.

When it rains, it pours.

If something shitty has happened to you today or yesterday, or you know something shitty will happen to you tomorrow, vent here.

DOWN WITH THE EVIL RADIAL EMPIRE!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

That's pretty shitty man, sorry to hear it went down like that.

My truck is prolly not too far offa makin a thread like this one...its doin that thing where it kicks back when i hit the gas after a slow down or stop, seems to have to get its bearings and all...christ, please dont be a transmission problem.

way to bust me out... :D

its an automatic, and yes, it goes well with my skirt. :gay:

Few weeks ago, it was idling out at stop lights & such, espcailly when i had to break quick...itd start right back up, mind you, but got to a point where reversing into a parking spot always made it give out once. :D

Changed out the idle air compressor, and now it seems to take a secord or two to get it in gear & move...im hopin these conditions are somehow related, and again that its not transmission... :D

shit, sorry to hijack your thread man.

shit, sorry to hijack your thread man.

nah man, that's why I started this thread. for all of us to vent. but you might want to get that checked out. if it's a problem that will eventually fuck up the trans, you might be able to fix something now to prevent that. Transmission is the last thing you'd want (next to a complete overhaul) to have changed. :D

Dude, if you want shitty, just go back to Dante's thread and see Tangent Man's wrath.  hahaha....so messed up.

I think if the dictionary was sick enough. They'd have that picture right next to "epitome"

Archived