Hondo's Bar

Nick & Leah answer ur relationship girl/guy shit

I am far from an insider when it comes to Aarty's love life, but I have been privy to this info:

1) Her bo's name is Mario.

2) She changed her avatar to the Mario one when she started seeing him

3) She still has said avatar

Now, I'm no Sherlock Holmes or Sigmond Freud, but I'm guess if she were broken up with him and looking for some new tail to scoop up, she'd have changed her avatar. So I'm presuming things are going jsut fine Miss Aarty and her bo, Mario.

yea jax def is right, it's BEAU... like i saw that error right away and I thought to myself.. "man had I don't that a year ago, jax would have had me lynched!" then i thought, "man jax has lightened the fuck up!" did you score some hot poon? what happened?

since when has la lindsay's bust been insufficient? and since when has la lindsay been taken?? and since when has la lindsay starting talking in third person??

la lindsay: la lindsay's bust does not look insufficient at all, la lindsay why are you trippin?

since when has la lindsay been taken? la lindsay is taken? i have not seen anything about la lindsay being taken.. by jax? by benny? by both? in a long haired religious samwich!? i'm so confoosed...

and since when has la lindsay started talking in third person? about the same time she started seeing the green kangaroos.

1) Um... :D Your bust isn't insufficient.

2) Don't you have your eye on someone, and I thought Nick said you were available anyways.

3) Benny says that talking in the third person just shows how cool a person can be.

benny if you want to leave the church for la lindsay.. be like nike and "JUST DO IT" stop this induendo bullshit!

since when has la lindsay's bust been insufficient? and since when has la lindsay been taken?? and since when has la lindsay starting talking in third person??

"charming" things like talkin in the 3rd person are for small japanese women, or others without your magnificent bust.

Between politics, movies, street fighter, megatron, and your rack, if you werent formerly ario's, id try to hit that like a free dollah button. Christ, you beat everyone at "Face the Jury" didnt you? You're just fishing for compliments, and its working.

Oh, and if youre not with someone, you should hook that Ivan guy up, he strikes me as a good guy, and if you do his hair right, you can pretend he's ?uestlove of The Roots.

ps i skip questions from people who use words like "cornocopia", "plethora", or "beau", as a policy. :D

What is the best way of getting back together with someone?  :D

Ive had about 3 questions so far where "booty" was the simple answer. You chicks arent listening.

As an example, in my "Rescue Me" firefighter show, right? This young guy was on a bad blind date with a fat chick. As a gesture, he walks her home. She shoves her tongue down this throat, then whispers in his ear "I will be the best lay you ever had....i will bang your brains out till you forget those skinny chicks." And she did.

You see where im going with this? The forward approach, it cant lose.

"charming" things like talkin in the 3rd person are for small japanese women, or others without your magnificent bust.

Between politics, movies, street fighter, megatron, and your rack, if you werent formerly ario's, id try to hit that like a free dollah button. Christ, you beat everyone at "Face the Jury" didnt you? You're just fishing for compliments, and its working.

Oh, and if youre not with someone, you should hook that Ivan guy up, he strikes me as a good guy, and if you do his hair right, you can pretend he's ?uestlove of The Roots.

sorry about the 3rd person thing...i don't know what came over me!! :D

and me?? fishing for compliments??? never!!...just pointing out my lack of a significant other so that alla these fine and sexy hondo's boys know what's up (although i do have my eye on someone but it doesn't mean i'm not single...he's so cute though...we're going to dinner on tuesday). and as far as ivan is concerned...we've been friends for almost 10 years so i think the window closed about 9 years ago. yes he has very cool hair but my rule is i don't date people i'm friends with unless i'm prepared to lose them as a friend. it just doesn't work out. ever. anyway...

a relationship question...since you and leah have a little bit of an age difference i was wondering...was it hard for you both to relate with each other at first? the guy i'm gonna go out with on tues. is 30 and i'm 22 so i was thinking that we're kind of at different points in our lives so i don't know how well we're going to relate with one another. any suggestions on what to talk about?

nevermind about my question. we didn't go out to dinner. i haven't heard from him since he came back from the tour. i don't think he's interested anymore. i fucked up (once again). oh well...keep on truckin, right?

Sure. Or be a thespian. MH has been eyein' you, too.

(leah's not comin back here, i fear).

Why are we taking relationship advice from a couple who hasn't seen each other in months and doesn't even live on the same coast?

The answer youre lookin for here is "had enough sense not to be anywhere near his lady"....no cell, no texting, no none of it.

Local relationships are doomed to fail. Problem? Communication....too much of it. Live a few states away...problem solved.