Hondo's Bar

Nick & Leah answer ur relationship girl/guy shit

Why are we taking relationship advice from a couple who hasn't seen each other in months and doesn't even live on the same coast?

i agree with nick 100%, do you really think I want a boyfriend here in San Fran, HELL MUDAFUCKING NO, i'm just one of those kids just doin their own thing, a boyfriend would cramp my style.. i need to be free..

slapadick-i'm tryin to excel in my undergrad to get a masters so i can make a change.. nick, pshh i don't need distractions

by the way yea i wouldn't take advice from us either cause we have the privilidge of not getting annoyed at each other as easily as couples who interact everyday do

• 1 year later...

Dear Nick,

I heard you get all the chicks in south Florida. What's your secret?

Is it true that you should always tell girls- You like long walks on the beach. You love kids. You like to cook. You're looking to settle down in a country home with that one special girl. You love horses, paris, chick movies, sushi and Meryl Streep. You support her goals. Tell her you're rich, famous, whatever. She'll figure out the more ridiculous ones eventually but if you play this right you'll get laid first and have her captured. Don't be scared to eventually talk to her about "the relationship" -- girls go for this. Just be sure not to believe it yourself.

- I heard they really dig that shit.

Sincerely,

MM.

• Downvote 1

Dear MM,

Nick never lied about anything. I knew pretty much what I was getting. Although, I was a bit... Hesitant in the begining with him, he grew on me like a daisy on a tree stump. I didn't care if he was broke, point is that he takes me out when he can and we have a great time regardless playing video games, "playing together", or just haning out with his crew, or my crew. I'm pretty damn low maintenance... until he makes fire!!! mUahahahahahahaaa, steak dinners for life! OH yea!

Love,

Senshik~

-----------------

Dear Archangel,

I'm not sure if you said he was a liar about me? But yeah... I'm quite real. And yes he gives great head, thank you for noticing.

Love,

Senshik~

-----------------

Ps. - this thread is gay. >_

aw man, forgot bout this.

arch's answer is good for the average ho, plus MM's old solution:

gorilla-12-(2).jpg

pancho also recommends sprinkling the words "love", "forever", "you" and "security" once in a while too, so i learned those first in spanish.

for chicks like Kertins/Senshik, you'll need:

a) a bootlegged PS2

b) a mat (not a bed, these are unnacceptable!)

c) crack-addicted stuffed elephant (s)

d) a sofa/chair, if possible.

and a katana to sleep by if you dont want to get shanked. if you really need something to push you over the edge, borrow a pic of your friend's kid an say he/she's yours, but make sure to be consistent using a fake name or the gig is up.

but being a pretty-boy medic, MM? You just gotta come down here and say: "Soy un gringo! Cuba si, castro no! Quieres bailar conmigo, mi amor? Donde esta la biblioteca?!!" and then its all capris and thongs on your floor, by the mat.

aw man, forgot bout this.

arch's answer is good for the average ho, plus MM's old solution:

gorilla-12-(2).jpg

pancho also recommends sprinkling the words "love", "forever", "you" and "security" once in a while too, so i learned those first in spanish.

for chicks like Kertins/Senshik, you'll need:

a) a bootlegged PS2

b) a mat (not a bed, these are unnacceptable!)

c) crack-addicted stuffed elephant (s)

d) a sofa/chair, if possible.

and a katana to sleep by if you dont want to get shanked. if you really need something to push you over the edge, borrow a pic of your friend's kid an say he/she's yours, but make sure to be consistent using a fake name or the gig is up.

but being a pretty-boy medic, MM? You just gotta come down here and say: "Soy un gringo! Cuba si, castro no! Quieres bailar conmigo, mi amor? Donde esta la biblioteca?!!" and then its all capris and thongs on your floor, by the mat.

Pretty boy?

You little pasty fucker. :huh: