Hondo's Bar

The Bourne Identity

Identity, Supremacy and Ultimatum are the only three Bourne books that Ludlam wrote. Legacy was written by another author - Eric Van Lustbader - after Ludlam's death. As far as I know, the Bourne movie team are only interested in making the Ludlam trilogy, but they may do Legacy is Ultimatum does especially well.

I started to read Identity (deej, snyder let me borrow the book, not sure if he has all of them or not) anywho, started reading Identity then whadyaknow... it came out on big screen! So, I saved myself from the arthritis of page turning and watched the bitch on the big screen.

I thought they were both equally good. Identity really tells how it all started, and Supremacy was a lil more 'tricky'. I do think the whole minicoop car chase scene in the first one kicked ass to be honest. "theres gonna be a bump ahead" then flies down the stairwell... One of the more entertaining car scenes. That and transporter 1's opening scene.