Hondo's Bar

X-Men Legends

The NZA

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Start saving them pennies cause there a level or two from the Age of Apocalypse.

Hey IC I'll play as wolvie and you can be artie or leech what do say.7639_20705_3.jpg

and while an avengers game would kick ass it can't happen due to the fact that the rights to some characters are spread all over the place.

The beauty of an Avengers RPG is the sheer volume of characters that could be brought out. Hell, even D-Man'd be cool to play as(he WAS killed by Scourge yeah?). No, wait, I saw him in Avengers Volume 2 #1 so I guess he's still kickin'. Anyways, levelling up moves & stats for characters like Hawkeye, Cap(mebbe even Wolf-Cap), and Iron Man'd be the shit.

• 1 month later...

man, i was just thinkin bout this game today - whens it due again? i still kinda wanna replay part 1 if i had time, i really enjoyed it.

fuck! im seeing Magneto, Deadpool, Bishop, Sugarman, Juggernaut (playable), Nightcrwaler w/swords, possibly Polaris, Sunfire, what could be either Northstar or Storm with short hair (hah), Lady Deathstrike,Omega Red and Mr Sinister!

omg sentinels give mad XP!!11 please please give me Age of Apocalypse missions...

x-men-20050707015315350.jpg

ok, so its $40 at Best Buy for the GC version....not bad, but shit's tight lately since im gettin my transmission fixed soon, so its gonna have to wait until i find some shit to sell, which is just as well cause i should prolly study more anyway.

Still, if anyone picks it up when it comes out this week, lemme know if its as good as it looks....if its like the 1st one, i wont be dissapointed.

Haven't gotten a chance to play it yet (hell, I never got around to beating the first) but I've read a few reviews and they're all good in the "if you liked the first you'll like this one just as much" sorta way. Looks like they really haven't changed anything except the story and the characters. The graphics, the engine and the gameplay are exactly the same.

Sadly, reviews aren't being so kind for Nemesis... :cheers:

I've read a few reviews and they're all good in the "if you liked the first you'll like this one just as much" sorta way. Looks like they really haven't changed anything except the story and the characters. The graphics, the engine and the gameplay are exactly the same.

Yeah, same here, and thats exactly what i wanted to hear: prettier, more characters, same engine, mebbe logner. Im hyped, just tryin to wait till finals are done.

And yeah, Nemesis is gettin trashed... :)

Jake and I just went to wal-mart and bought a game and it was between Burnout Revenge, X-Men Legends 2, and Marvel Nemesis and we chose X-Men 2. We loved the first one and this one is just as great, we played for 5 straight hours. There are a lot more characters that you can play as because you are teamed up with Magneto and his crew so it's awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

holy assballs, this game is cool!

Picked it up last week (on Consumer Whore Day), and finally got a chance to play it tonight....first off, fuck finding the characters: all but like 3 are open up pretty much on your first mission, and there's some real surprises in the bunch....seriously, i didnt see at least 2 or 3 of em comin at all, which was really cool.

Its what the reviews say, so far: part 1 again, same mechanics, similar level layouts etc, just more X-goodness from characters, plotlines, and general fanboy love. If you simply wanted more after part 1 (like me), youll love it; if there was anyting you didnt like about part 1 (with the exception of missing characters), youll prolly feel the same here as well.

If there are actually Age of Apocalypse missions, i might dirty myself.

• 2 weeks later...

No, youre absolutely right. Reviews i read clocked it in around 25 hours or less, though im spending a lot of time in the Danger Room & collecting all the sidequest shit. I think im roughly that long in, and im halfway through act 4 (of 5), though i do intend to replay a bit, level up more & unlock all the characters.

Archived