Hondo's Bar

**Favorite Movie Lines**

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, i just noticed Eeyore used that exact same Pulp Fiction quote as KOS back on page 1 of this thread.

Dont remember if i used this one yet, but...

"I got two things in this world: my balls and my word. I dont break em for nobody."

- Scarface

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got to see "Death to Smoochy", funny shit. Here's some of my favorites from Robin Williams:

"She's been down on everything but the Titanic!"

"I got you! ...said the Bishop to the choir boy."

and finally...

"It's a cock, you moron! A stiffy! The one-eyed wonder weasel!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Need some more classics to get this baby off the ground again I feel....

"I'm guessing thats your accompice in the woodchipper" Fargo

"This can't be happening. Not today. Not on Rex Manning Day!" Empire Records

"I don't like your jerkoff name. I don't like your jerkoff face and I don't like you...jerkoff." The Big Lebowski

"I hope you aint playin wid my money, Smokey. Playin wid my money is like playin wid my emotions."

- Smokey's dealer

"Ay! Smokey! What you doin back there?!"

"Man, shut up, just go away ya damn crackhead..."

"...? You takin a shit back there, aint ya Smokey!?"

"Man, shut up!"

"Ay! Smokey back here takin a shit!"

"dammit man..."

"Ay, yo, fo five dolla illl clean that shit up for ya."

- Friday (haha too many good lines from that movie)

"easy to pick up, hard to put down" - the killer

"not a white collar resort prision, a federal pound me in the ass prison" - office space

"now i look like an asshole cause i said i could fill the order and i couldn't deliver. Do i look like an asshole?"

"yes" - gone in 60 seconds

"i'll have.... the-cream-of-sum-yung-guy" - wayne's world

"rambo is a pussy" - tango and cash

"the price is WRONG - BITCH" - happy gilmore

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge. "

spell racecar backwards, you have racecar

Heh, spiffy, that racecar line suddenly brought this one to mind. Though, I'm sure it's been brought up before somewhere on this thread...

Vincent: "I've got a threshold, Jules, I've got a threshold for the abuse that I'll take and right now I'm a racecar, man, and you got me in the red. I'm just saying, I'm just saying it's fucking dangerous to have a racecar in the fucking red, that's all. I might blow."

Jules: "Oh, you ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-laying motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone. In fact, what the fuck am I doing in the back? You the motherfucker should be on brain detail! We fucking switching, I'm washing the windows and you picking up this nigger's skull!"

"Now you will receive us! We do not ask for your poor and your hungry! We do not want your tired and sick! It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us! With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood 'til it rains down from the skies! Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal - these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you who ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day you will reap it! And we will send you to whatever god you wish. And shepherds we shall be for thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand that our feet might swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. E nomine patri, et fili, et spiritu sancti." ::BLAM!::

- Connor, Murphy McManus, and Il Duce (The Boondock Saints)

Edited by Silent Bob

"Sometimes I feel there is a hole inside me...an emptiness that, at times, seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear you could probably hear the ocean. And the moon tonight...there's a circle around it--a sign of trouble not far behind. I have this dream of being whole...of not going to sleep each night wanting, but still, sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing, I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I just want someone to love me. I want to be seen. I don't know...maybe I've had my happiness. I don't want to believe it, but there is no man...only that moon..."