Hondo's Bar

What is Your Favourite T.V. Show

Meltd0wn

Well fuck MLB's all I got to say. The second episode of Drawn Together was pretty damned funny too (and so was the South Park episode about Wall-Mart).

I'm pregnant with your love child!

Boy if I had a baby for everytime I said that, which I don't, thank you very much Roe V Wade.

I had to rewind that shit to make sure I heard right. I sticking by what I said, Drawn Together is funny shit.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just keep telling yourself its funny Jax, maybe it'll become true. Were you drunk off your ass while watching it? Might explain it. :D

This evening got new King of the Hill, Malcolm in the Middle, Simpsons, Arrested Development and then My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss on Fox all in a row. So much for getting ready for my exam tomorrow :D

• 4 months later...

when it first came out I loved 3rd watch...b/c it had police fire and ems in it...now its too soap opera related.

I love seinfield and friends...just so damn simpl eits hilarious. Family guy cracked my shit up too.

Big fan of comedy, so I'd have to say I am glued to the boob tube when comedy central has friday night stand up or any stand up.Heard this one the other night, her naem was TIG.... funny as hell.

I like west wing for the fast paced drama, they dont stick onto one thing too long.

Another great genre is the law and order/csi line. Very dramatic and themes change every show, and you see some cool looking crap while you are at it.

and... noone will probably agree with me but oh well... Beck... with ted danson, that show makes me laugh so damn hard.

Carnivale is by far the best series in the history of television, as we know it.

Wouldn't say best ever but it is damn good, me and Jont have been working our way through it off downloads, this weekend we watched as far as series 2, episode 10.

I've got 11 downloaded and I have 12 on the download now which'll bring us right up to date I think. Any chance of letting me know, spoiler free, if this is the end of the season, or even the end of the series completely?

We own the 1st season on DVD and the season finale was just on Sunday. I believe it is just the season finale, they didnt say one way or the other, but the last episode of the 2nd season leads yoiu to believe there will be more. You will see when you see the last episode of the season. I really hope its not the last episode ever, because if it is I will be really disappointed. :D

Red Dwarf, Teen Titans is good, and I've been recently downloading all of Buffy the Vampire Slayer...I'm hooked...I need more...I love UK shows though. I wish I had the BBC on my telly...:D

oh, and Full Metal Alchemist...I d/led all of that shit. It's candy.

Finished watching Carnivale and Twin Peaks recently. Two series that end on multiple cliffhangers, both also feature Micheal J Anderson, the coolest dwarf alive. Seriously, if Sampson had a tent in that Carnivale where he puts on a red suit and does a little dance, I'd pay a nickle. As long a he ends up in his knickers by the end.

Sorry, did I say that outloud?

I'm also following the new Doctor Who, which has been interesting so far, and I've also downloaded the complete Prisoner wich I will be watching as soon as my weed comes through.

• 2 weeks later...

right I knew there was something else I wanted to say...

i saw all those pictures of the Daily show Jax posted and got all hot and bothered but what I was GONNA say is that

I've been catching pieces of the AlliGee (sp) show on tv and that dude is REALLY funny! You tend not to want to find it funny but he just makes you burst out laughing randomly. Anyone else watch this guy on a regular basis?

• 1 year later...

to revive an oldie....... my favorties would be

spaced, black books, red dwarf, the armando iannucci show (if you havent watched it, you should), prison break, the job, drawn together, that 70's show, rescue me, futurama, dilbert, fairly odd parents, match of the day, the stupid version... mostly comedy really.....

Archived