Hondo's Bar

100 Bullets

The NZA

The game's in production limbo since Acclaim or whoever was handling it went belly-up. The shots DID look pretty fucking amazing, but bringing in a game-independant character really woulda messed up an already strict but muddy continuity.

Yeah Don, now the thought's crossing my mind that my dealer's just a piece've shit. Prollem is I've pretty limited options here :yup:.

Thought this might cheer you kids up, from DC's Vertigo panel in this week's Philly con:

In speaking on 100 Bullets and Y: The Last Man, Dennis explained that the two series are planned to end with issues #100 and #60, respectively. Neither end number is set in stone, Dennis said, but both creators have previously expressed that's where they plan to wrap their acclaimed series.

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

#88. One year left and another major(or at least longstanding) character bites the big one at the hands of

Echo Memoria

. Seriously, even fans of X-factor'll get a kick out of this(less self-deprication and more grit though) for the noir. Don't let this be a book you don't pick up until trade!!

Because every spare cent you have is gonna go down the baby tube, is my guess. PM me your addy and if postage isn't a killer(and I can get around my irrational fear of international postage) I'll scare up the spares of volumes 4 & 5 i'm pretty sure a friend of mine has.

• 3 months later...

ALright, so because fuck-all people read this book(here at least) my picking up this book really depends on the rare occasion there's a shelf issue, so I dunno where I was at, but just read #91, so we're officially looking at the final year of 100 bullets and all's I can tell you from this ish is two things:

Well aside from the obvious fact you all need to be reading this, you need to know

1) One of the new blood is about to knock off one of my favourites at the direction of my absolute favourite and

2) I'm sorry to spoil this but,

Graves' game is officially over. No more attaches

, and this is because of a new character named Slaughter. Seriously kids, 9 issues left, and you know #100 is gonna be a blowout. I honestly couldn't guess how this story is gonna end.

how the...? i was on issue 88, didnt even know id fallen behind again! ok, im catching up on this one now. you're right, though, its in its final year or so now and still not getting all the attention yet. I kinda figure itll go out like Preacher where it ends and then Wizard rants & raves enough to magically get more folks onto it.

Truthfully, it's spent the last year or two on a slippery slope, between good trade readership but fuck-all single issue sales, s'why I pimp this book so hard what with all the crazy talk of releasing the last couple arcs as graphic novels. This late in and it's too late to pull the plug though.

caught up now.

1) One of the new blood is about to knock off one of my favourites at the direction of my absolute favourite and

2) I'm sorry to spoil this but, Graves' game is officially over. No more attaches, and this is because of a new character named Slaughter. Seriously kids, 9 issues left, and you know #100 is gonna be a blowout. I honestly couldn't guess how this story is gonna end.

1) Loop cant take Cole. not gonna happen.

and lono's such an unbelievable bastard i want to love him like you, but i want him to finally get his too. Especially for Milo.

2) Heh, that was inevitable; i like how they did it without even addressing how exactly it worked too.

its the bombshell of the arc so far, no doubt, but you think Graves is without contingency plans...?

How you tagging all that? I'm as big a spoiler-nazi as the next guy, but this is what I like to call strategic spoiling, in order to tantalise and solicit.

And all's I'm saying is, 1) it could happen. Doubtful, but beginner's luck and all that. ANd I DO agree on the Lono score. He's gotta meet it in the worst way when it eventually happens.

2) I think that's gonna come as a shock. Graves isn't the Goddamned Batman, though

it all comes down to one single, unobstrusive guy? That's some Fables shit right there.

I'm interested to see what becomes of this Slaughter guy. Like I said- my collection's patchy as of Once upon a Crime, and my perspective even murkier, but is it just me or sis he appear from nowhere?

Edited by Skeeter

right, so we're agreed on #1 but we're both anxicously waiting to see what happens. On 2, i think Graves is possibly the goddamn batman but i guess we'll see, and Slaughter...well, we both saw him introduced, im hoping somewhere along the final issues he's delved into so as to not just play magical deus ex of the finale.