-Devils and Gods

-Body and Soul

-Father's Son

Abnormally Attracted to Sin

-Give

-Curtain Call

-Police Me

-Fast Horse

I didn't include anything off of the Christmas album Midwinter Graces.

I can zip and upload it to megaupload or something if you want to make it easier on you, or if you know a good place to find them. Either way.

Addition - Dr. Chikins, what would your Post TVAB list be for Mr. H?? I'm interested!!

TVAB

-Jaruez

-Josephine

-Datura

-Riot Poof

-Spring Haze

SLG

-Rattlesnakes

-New Age

---------------------------------------------

and now POST.

SW

-Carbon

-Taxi Ride

-Pancake

-I Can't See New York

-Virginia

Beepooper

uhhh....

American Doll Posse

-Mr. Bad Man

-Smokey Joe

-Almost Rosey

Abnormally Attracted to making more bad albums

-Curtain Call

meh. unless she manages to REALLY impress me (or do another cover album) I probably won't bother buying anything new of hers. I had a chance to see her during her last concert in Boston, but I declined, I just don't think I can stomach anything off of AATS, even live. I still LOVE her older stuff though.

ETA- I FORGOT VIRGINIA!

Wait, so Tori is playing @ Bonaroo this year? Hmm...refresh my memory on where and when does that fest usually take place?

Tori is pleased to announced that she will be performing on Friday June 11th at this years Bonnaroo festival. Bonnaroo 2010 will take place June 10 - 13 in Manchester, TN. Visit bonnaroo.com for more details and ticket information.

Ly has worked security at this for a while now!! I'm really considering trying to make it this year for Tori (and to bug Ly, of course, haha).

Bonaroo Road Trip to TN in June is very possible. . .

I can zip and upload it to megaupload or something if you want to make it easier on you, or if you know a good place to find them. Either way.

Addition - Dr. Chikins, what would your Post TVAB list be for Mr. H?? I'm interested!!

Um...YES PLEASE!

I've got a ton of stuff to grade this week, sio it'll likely be a day or two at least before I can give the list a fair listen and pass judgment.

• 3 months later...
Anyone catch her at Bonnaroo?

She sounds strained, :misty:

Yeesh, she does sound sorta strained. She couldn't hit the high note towards the end there. :eh: Also, I don't think I've ever heard that song stripped down before either, and I wasn't loving it really w/ only the piano. But it wasn't a terrible performance by any means--just not 100%. Know what I mean?

This vid makes me both excited and nervous. I'm excited because I'll be seeing Tori perform LIVE IN DUBLIN! Fuck yeah! ASC is gonna be good enough to see the show w/ me while I'm visiting Ireland in July! I'm a little nervous now b/c it's an outdoor show and if the heat or whatever effected her performance @ Bonaroo maybe she won't be 100% in Dublin either. Hmm, but that's just the pessimist in me talking. The optimist says seeing Tori in Dublin when she's 80% is like seeing Tori in Atlanta when she's 100% (which is the last time I saw her live).

Wow, yeah, it was the TVAB tour when I saw her last perform live. Damn, now that I think about it, that's gotta be 9-10 years ago. I guess I better finally give those playlists you & MH suggested a listen and (re)familiarize myself w/ some of her stuff from the past decade.

ASC, don't worry. It's just us Toriphiles nerding out mostly. The show will be six shades of awesome! And even if you don't dig the music there's guaranteed to be all sorts of sensitive, vulnerable females there for you to lure into your rape van mingle with.

ASC, don't worry. It's just us Toriphiles nerding out mostly. The show will be six shades of awesome! And even if you don't dig the music there's guaranteed to be all sorts of sensitive, vulnerable females there for you to lure into your rape van mingle with.

yeah when we went in Durham all kinds of chicks were making out, Todd had a blast.

I don't know if I'd want to see her live (now), but ASC, that's HOPEFULLY what you will experience... :eh:

OR THIS, which is always awesome (skip to 2:28, the audio on the song is cellphone bleg!!!)

Archived