Hondo's Bar

Star Wars: Episode II

Oh come on! Jedi that bad! It was just not as good as Empire! What was your problem with Jedi? The Ewoks? The happy ending? The Ewoks weren't that bad. Watching them take one stormtroppers is still funny. And the ending wasn't that happy. Luke was really sad to lose his father after just savign him. My order:

Empire

New Hope

Jedi

Clones

Menace

I guess Jedi and Clones are duking it out for third place, but the rest are secure in there place.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An old subject, this may be, but say something I feel I must. Compare me to saiyans do you? And where you should not. Judge me by the power I show, you do. Incorrect judgement this is. To harm and kill others, I do not wish. Only to teach and show others the ways of the Jedi, do I. Should I show all of my true power, kick the living crap out of "Super Saiyan Level 4" Gogeta, I would. Yes, mmm! "How is Yoda so powerful", ask you? Milk.

yoda.jpg

The Ewoks weren't that bad. Watching them take one stormtroppers is still funny. And the ending wasn't that happy. Luke was really sad to lose his father after just savign (sic) him.

I didn't find it amusing when i was a kid and i still don't now. I really liked the Stormtroopers when i was a child and too see them being overwhelmed by a bunch of care bears was really ubelievable (i was 9 or 10 when Jedi came out). Good shout about the Luke/Vader scene at the end though.

I was about 11 or 12 when I first saw Jedi. I just think the Ewoks weren't enough to ruin the movie. There was the whole JAbba the Hut scene, the return to Darobah and the Death of Yoda, the speeder scene through the forests of Endor, and the scene with Luke and Vader and the Emperor. Plus, if anything, the Ewoks are a sign that home-turf advantage make a big difference, like the Romans is Germany, or Nepoleon in Russia, or the Nazis in Russia. Eitehr way, it's not a big enough problem to make it worse than Episode 1!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...