Hondo's Bar

Citroen = Transformers!

BigChiefSlapaho

Holy shit...id trade my truck for a dancing transformer. Itd prolly leave me places sometimes, but people'd be like "hey nick, i saw your shit breaking over in downtown miami....youre car's cool shit' and id be like "i had to take the bus today, but youre right."

Itd prolly leave me places sometimes, but people'd be like "hey nick, i saw your shit breaking over in downtown miami....youre car's cool shit' and id be like "i had to take the bus today, but youre right."

ok, i take it back, that was the funniest shit i've heard all day. way to top yourself nick.

Holy shit...id trade my truck for a dancing transformer.  Itd prolly leave me places sometimes, but people'd be like "hey nick, i saw your shit breaking over in downtown miami....youre car's cool shit' and id be like "i had to take the bus today, but youre right."

*rolling on the fucking floor laughing my ass off*

haha...half this town cant drive their civics and SUV's right, between intersections and highway jump-ons, and ya'll want cars that can fight, or dance....like insurance aint high enough as it is!

Id be happy if i simply had that bond car with the laser in the hubcaps.

It would give the Monster Truck rallys and Destruction Derbys some extra incentive.

Bigfoot goes for the huge bus jump, and OH! Bus 318 transforms grabs Bigfoot in the air and pile drives him into the ground. It's no surprise though, Bigfoot did miss the jump last week. I guess Bus 318 was still a little upset about that.

Archived