Hondo's Bar

Redesigning Hondo's

The NZA

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Dante has officically pimped out our Art Gallery, come check it out! :D:D

I like it, i like it ah-lah. Its sharp. Doesnt really leave room for my pointless commentary, but its got a good layout, frames are workin by me, and even the thumbnails are a good size (you can click them to get a new frame). Right now, the only thing im tryin to work on is when you click the tab to "dsucss this piece", it opens the forum inside the frame, which is still pretty cool...

Mad props to Dante, for his hard work spotlighting all our creative members' hard work, and sans lens flare, no less. If i wore a hat, id tip it to 'im.

ps new skins in a few of our lesser-used forums too, but im sure youve noticed that by now... :D

Eh..since Kesh messed with the data, links to pics that used to be through a feature called "slideshow" (where multiple pics would come one by one, every few seconds or so) dont all work. Sometimes the ones on my profile dont work, either.

I have them all, and theyre all still there, i just didnt re-link everything because i thought it was as good a time as any to get that Member Profile overhaul id be wanting to do since i took the board over, so im talkin with Dante about it, and he's got some interesting ideas. It's being worked on tho, so dont worry, itll all be back & better than it was...eventually. :D

Eh..since Kesh messed with the data, links to pics that used to be through a feature called "slideshow" (where multiple pics would come one by one, every few seconds or so) dont all work.  Sometimes the ones on my profile dont work, either.

I have them all, and theyre all still there, i just didnt re-link everything because i thought it was as good a time as any to get that Member Profile overhaul id be wanting to do since i took the board over, so im talkin with Dante about it, and he's got some interesting ideas.  It's being worked on tho, so dont worry, itll all be back & better than it was...eventually. :D

Mine doesn't work, but actually don't make it work. I'm going to (eventually) submit some new photos and a new profile to have it all update like!

you too...?

I dont know what this is; i was assuming you guys musta accidentally clicked "subscribe to a topic" tab somewhere....here's how you undo it:

1) click "my controls"

2) on the left, look for "subscriptions", then "view toipcs" under that, i think

3) should be an "unsubscribe" tab there, that oughta do it.

sorry for the trouble, but i cant imagine why itd do it now, we upgraded weeks ago... :D

I am kinda all over the board..but I noticed that there is a check mark in the Enable e-mail notification of replies box. I have been unchecking them but I still get e-mail.

Nick how long have I been on this board...do you think I don't know my control settings.. :D

OF COURSE I DO!!!! I tried that already and it didn't do squat thats why I asked...

:D

please do something about this I can't take another Yahoo alert.... :D

Ah, i see....ok, but I serioulsy dont get it, then - isa, under your controls, then "subscriptiosn" and "view topics", what does it say?

what specifically is the email saying, when you recieve it, and who's it from?

Post some of it here, and ill send a message to IPB's tech support to find out what's goin on, sorry the board's bombing your emails... :D

ps why are you still usin aol?

Archived