Hondo's Bar

The return of The Almighty Nostrajaiknee!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What up, cuz?! Hey, thanks for holdin' down the fort while I was on vacay. You the man, Lessmighty! P.S. You get my card at Christmas?
I did my best, even if I don't possess your mad skillz.Yeah, I got the card. Thanks for the prophetic tip inside, it helped make my Christmas pale white with blond trim.
Couldn't we just all co-exist and answer questions... together?
You pussy. Why don't you go attempt to serenade Archangel, he's easy and I hear he has gentle, sausage-like fingers.

Couldn't we just all co-exist and answer questions... together?

I don't know man, you're all burnt up and shit (and what was all that degeneration talk about... you tryin' to get us sued)? Tell ya what... lets just be one guy. I'll do all the answerin' and you show up from time-to-time and cause evil. Then we'll fight and imprison you back in my body. How's that?

so yea is it ok if my partner wants me to ride him while i have strap-on?

Man, have they gotten freakier over the years or what?

Um, yes I guess...

Dude, isn't that The Sentry's story (don't talk to me about being sued)?

Oh, and Lessmighty... EAT A DICK!

What?! Sentry's story? Dammit! Well, whatever... it's workin' already! You're being evil! Alright in ya go...

Listen, my child and do as I say.

Walk straight to the bathroom and don't you delay.

Take off all your garments and stare in the mirror,

And tell me if the answer becomes clearer.

Does one breast sag lower than another?

Oh, don't mind me and what I'm doing under the covers...

Here's all my knowledge, I hope that you take it.

I just answered you question and made you get naked!

that poem deserves a FHD! bravo

So where was it? I didn't see it! Amy, how you tease...

I don't have any cream for my coffee. Should I get off my lazy ass and go get some, or just suck it up and drink it black?

I should also add, I have a raging headache.

I'm assuming the 'cream' you speak of is yourself (you are Caucasian)? And the 'coffee' is your 'black' boyfriend? So the question is that he wants some 'ass', but you're too 'lazy' to decide whether you want to 'get some' or 'suck it'? I say, stop giving that old, tired 'raging headache' excuse women give when they're avoiding sex and just do BOTH already! What I hear is that black guys do have the 'Mandingo Warrior' in their pants and that should wake you up. Who needs caffeine?!

NOSTRAJAIKNEE STRIKES AGAIN!!!

So where was it? I didn't see it! Amy, how you tease...

I'm assuming the 'cream' you speak of is yourself (you are Caucasian)? And the 'coffee' is your 'black' boyfriend? So the question is that he wants some 'ass', but you're too 'lazy' to decide whether you want to 'get some' or 'suck it'? I say, stop giving that old, tired 'raging headache' excuse women give when they're avoiding sex and just do BOTH already! What I hear is that black guys do have the 'Mandingo Warrior' in their pants and that should wake you up. Who needs caffeine?!

NOSTRAJAIKNEE STRIKES AGAIN!!!

You have been 5 starred. Thank you and you are welcome.

Wow Nostrajaiknee, you truly ARE almighty!

So, I really care for this girl... and I think I screwed it up with her. I wanna make things right... cause you know she 'The One' and stuff. Oh Please Nostra, what should I do?

Thank you. To answer you question I say to thee...

You did the crime, you do the time. You screwed up? You face the consequences. If it's meant to be... she'll be back. If not? There's plenty of fish in the sea.

(had to reach my cliche quota for the day)

• 1 year later...

Archived