Hondo's Bar

Betty Vs Veronica

Reverend Jax

If I were Archie, I would...  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This strikes me as fight club material....

i go for down-ass betty; veronica's got the dark hair, granted, but betty seems ride or die.

Anyone else ever see that TV movie way back inna day? i think archie was goin for the 3 way, and i recall it opening with one (if not both chicks) inna shower waitino on archie...!

We actually studied Archie comics briefly in my Lit of Comics and Graphic Narrative class earlier this semester and we discussed the Betty/Veronica situation. Basically we boiled it down to the fact that Betty is a metaphor for the kind of life Archie has - that of a normal, middle-class kid who probably won't amount to a whole lot but could be perfectly happy if he learned to live with his station in life. Veronica represents Archie's fantasies, like growing up to become a movie star or a multi-billionaire. Fun while it lasts, but not realistic in the long run.

Then some of us realized we were probably thinking it through too much and we decided Betty was best just because she's hotter. I'd hit it.

But while we're talking hot cartoon chicks, why's no one mentioned Esmerelda? The chick could pole dance, c'mon man. And I always kinda had a thing for Belle. I mean, she's cute, she's smart, she could hold a conversation (maybe those of ya who picked Ariel prefer your women silent, huh?) and did you see the way she kissed at the end of that movie? That girl has got to know how to use her tongue.

eh..maybe if you had it :

LL - snow white? ariel? (too much irony...)

Heartless - jasmine

I still think Jasmine's the best cause aside from curves, homegirl didnt mind slummin it, and even jacked some shit with her man....that's some down love right there.

2Track: i still think of you every time i hear "baby, its better, down where its wetter, take it from me..." :D

Betty = La Lindsay

Veronica = Heartless Bitch?

Don't know. Betty was too much of the dumb blonde and Veronica is too rich and high maintainance. Actually, Heartless only strikes me as being lower maintainance than Veronica. Then again, I haven't been to Nick's place ONCE when she didn't call him.

I always had a thing for blondes. :D Although redheads are definitely high up there too. I can't remember Betty too much, but I think I remember Veronica being stuck up. She wouldn't do well in a fight because she's not from the streets. I pull for Betty.

Although, for a redhead, I'd put Jessica Rabbit instead of Ariel. She's got the seductress thing but she's always faithful to her hubby...except when pattycake and blackmail is involved.

snow white? ariel? why?

i thought we were playin the ethnic card here...? wait, but neither of em are blondes....ok i just thought itd be funny to call you ariel 's alll...but then again, you prolly cant do as well on street fighter or trumpet, so it might not work too long.

uhm, which disney chick was blonde?

i don't really like the whole disney princess thing (although they really tried hard to give jasmine more of a strong woman thing goin on). in general, disney princesses don't really kick much ass. and that's definitely not cool. i'd rather be like beatrix kiddo over sleeping beauty any day. :D

Archived