Hondo's Bar

WoW vs. CoH vs. DMC3

dante

Which path of rot should I settle?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a pic of the Raid party we had going last night. We got tired and fed up of the Alliance raiding us all the time, picking on the lowbies, and getting away with it. It was payback time. We massed about 150 strong, and marched on Iron Forge (The biggest Alliance city) The pic is a small portion of those who went. There were a bunch behind me too, and more met up along the way.

Unfortunately, the server was unable to handle all of us, so we kept getting booted off, and never made it to Iron Forge. The developer came on, congratulated us, and promised that in (4 days now) they would have new, better hardware that could handle us, next time we march on Iron Forge, or anywhere else for that matter.

Was kinda fun still, and I did manage to pick off 5-7 Alliance on the way there. I can handle a few levels higher than me, which now I'm at 37 of 60. :D

Raidparty1.jpg

Hah, I'm glad I'm not on your server. I'd get my ass kicked a lot.

Though an army of 150 marching on Ironforge is an awesome thought. Now if you could push through to Stormwind, I'll be impressed.

I can just picture 150 of you guys crowding onto the Deeprun Tram and just flooding Stormwind from the inside.

I went to a friends house yesterday. They were talking on and on about WoW. It got me itching, but I'm not gonna scratch. There are just more important things in life than MMORPGs...*runs from SB and Bennys arrows and magic spells*

....and if we took Darnassus... ? Because at an undisclosed time in the near future... We're gonna attempt to. (Please server, dont crash this time... I hope they fixed it.)

Oh, and I finally got my mount! Much better than walking.

• 4 weeks later...

Um... as of the time my Vid Card busted I was 49 with only a few hours time till I'd reach 50 and go with some Guildies to get this:

Inferno

...and I know how to keep it in check and controlled.. not hard.

...can you say the Alliance is toast? (Well that is when a few more Warlocks get it. which some already have while I've been away)

...no offence, SiBob.

hey. DMC3 is coming out tomorrow....this thread is about that too! Maybe I should just change the title to "Hey SiBob and Benny, converse amongst yourselves, in a thread I posted so as to help me make a decision, about something pertaining to the topic but not necessarily to help me out, just to talk about how great it is and how good you are at playing it."

*so seriously pissed....just look at how much--->* :D

no really, I hope DMC3 is as good as they're hyping it :D

Dude, I thought you made your decision like 2 pages ago. Everything I've read about DMC3 is basically "it's a great game. The best in the series. But you will die...a lot." One review described it by saying imagine the hardest game you've ever played and then imagine it gets harder by level 3.

:D Fun

The intros to each level are fun as all hell. They say the learning curve on DMC3 is about an hour and a half. I played for about 20 mins yesterday. Yeah, fun as all hell. They say it gets harder by the third mish. Well there's a boss on the second mish that royally raped me. :D Challenge!

• 6 years later...

Archived