Hondo's Bar

Runaways

The NZA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 issue into the Whedon run....i definitely gotta see the rest of the arc before i can say, but its clearly in a crazy different direction at the moment.

What's everyone else's take?

Its already started? Crap, I need to get that!

I've read the first volume, and please sir I'd like some more.

Just finished reading this up to #23 last weekend; the series is fucking great.

:D Psst... over here: http://trackern.zcultfm.com:6969/stats.htm...d655b2e84cce967

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think anyone is actually seeding them atm.

If you use DCC there is a good shot it'll be at megaman.gotdns.com

I'll check as I need to finish vol 2, even though I know the big twist.

On the other young marvel lineup, any word of Young Avengers?

Oh, im fairly certain there is, i just need to check marvel.com - i havent heard anything on a cancellation.

And if you can find Budda by Tezuka, Firefighter Daigo!, Optic Nerve, Kaine, Hero Happy Hour, few others, youre a peach.

Don't think anyone is actually seeding them atm.

If you use DCC there is a good shot it'll be at megaman.gotdns.com

I'll check as I need to finish vol 2, even though I know the big twist.

On the other young marvel lineup, any word of Young Avengers?

Shit, really? I've still got my section of that seed available, I just need to know when's good, as my download/upload time is somewhat limited.

never really bothered with runaway, not sure if i rest first issue or not... or was that NYX? don't know if that was tsunami either..

anyway getting vol 1 + 2, will report back.. if thread still alive lol

Oh, we'll be waiting...

I fell off Young Avengers after the first arc, but jumped back on recently and I like it! Not the best "teen book" out there, but it's good!

Speaking of "teen books"... big ups to BKV for his work on Runaways (and everything he touches)! After that first Joss Weadon issue I'm kinda wishin' he'd come back! I'll keep reading to see what happens!

Panch is right, Joss' first issue left soemthin to be desired, and put the team in a weird direction...but the man deserves the benefit of the first arc.

ill admit, im gonna miss BKV tho, this was his playpen.

Astonishing X-Men (both volumes, thus far, all good), the Serenity mini, a few issues of Buffy, another image book that escapes me...he's usually golden when he's familiar with the characters, or of course if theyre his own, tho SB might (rightfully) tell you the Serenity mini was no episode of the show.

Hi. Back.

REad all of vol1 so far, and then vol2, up to issue 12. This is pure class. Really engrosing, I dunno, it's just so appealing and fun! The characterisation is well portrayed as well, and probably the first time I've had a crush on a comic book girl for a while. It's kinda a really fun original book. You'll see, I mean, when I first saw it, I wtf'd out loud at the dinosaur on the cover

I got a torrent that was vol1 and 2, seeds as well. Anyone wants just give me a PM or whatever.

I'll continue reading the series. What's it up to at the moment? And when the hell am I supposed to read that x-men crossover issue?

• 9 months later...

im sticking with it, its just an odd change of direction. its still got the team feel to it, so we'll see. last few issues i read were alright, just kinda dragged their nuts a bit.

which still makes me feel better than the last 2 issues of, say, Astonishing X-Men where im not entirely certain what's transpiring.

Archived