Hondo's Bar

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!

BigChiefSlapaho

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
while I'll be in Lassiters partying it up with Toady

Man, hate to break it to ya, but Lassiters burnt down... Harold's running the coffee shop outta the community hall & Paul Robinson(remember him) is rebuilding the new one. Toady's too depressed to party too, 'cause Stu stole his woman.

Man, hate to break it to ya, but Lassiters burnt down... Harold's running the coffee shop outta the community hall & Paul Robinson(remember him) is rebuilding the new one. Toady's too depressed to party too, 'cause Stu stole his woman.

Lasiters burnt down.....FUCK! Well at least Harold is keeping it real. And is that the Paul Robinson......wow!

Oh and fuck Stuart...fucking cunt stealing mah boy's lady.

Yeah, the funny thing is, Paul Robinson's Father= Jim Robinson(THE ultimate nice-guy) is now the corporate evil fucko known to the world as Caleb Nichol on the O.C. But poor harold misses Madge, an' where the fuck did Paul's awesome-arsed twins go?

Whoa there....Jim Robinson is on the OC?!?!

Fuck throw Flick on there and I'd watch it.....pantsless....

Does Harold still make spag-madge. That was a dish to be reckoned with. Sad thing is I've called spaghetti that ever since.....my girlfriend (who's seen the show a few times when we were in Ireland for a week) thinks I'm fucking crazy.... :D

Dee's dead.....!!! What the fuck?!? Man, I am well behind my Neighbors. They started showing it here really late at night (and it started with the good shit, the scullys moving in with the Joe and Karl rivalry etc, the new years fire, drew saving shonky lou's kid) and then it just stopped being shown. I was dying for some Conor O'Neill action. He was a perfect representation of we the irish people, what with the enjoying of the ol' drink and the illeritacyzmnslhiefcq.

Archived