Hondo's Bar

Blogs aren't they great? What you mean no?

soldier of fortune

Isn't there some way to give blog post tags or keywords to identify the content . Like for example, it I wanted to read everypost that has nothing to do with football. (I'm pretty sure that still leaves a couple:)

Anyway, I didn't realise you had it going so long I'll have a proper look through it later. So Luas is up and running? Let us know when you've tried it out. Does it link up with the DART service. Is it expensive. (and more applicible to me) How hard is it to dodge the fare?

I'm sure there is. But that just reaks of effort!!

Luas, i think its easy enough to dodge fairs, as you're meant to buy a ticket before you get on, however, i'm sure they have conductors on it.

The two luas lines don't connect, but the Red line (tallaght) starts at connolly station, which is a dart station....

Just for you Jont, i'll try limit my football related posts.....

"The two luas lines don't connect, but the Red line (tallaght) starts at connolly station, which is a dart station...."

So what's the point again? They'll probably have shit loads of conducters on for the launch, it all depends on the fines. In manchester I know I've saved money skipping fares, I just have to make sure I've a tenner to pay the fine upfront. I've been fined once, but I must have skipped at least thirty or forty quids of fairs, that's a healty saving.

Plan B, I print my own tickets.

Not much point, the planning was slack jaw yokel like to be honest.

I think they're gonna link them next, but it should've been done at the beginning.

So far its proving quite popular. Taking people off buses, but car owners are stubborn bastards, they want their cars in the city centre!

I honestly dunno how many conductors would be on, it might be worth trying, ticket dodging if you used it regularly enough

BTW this is a bit :D

What about my BLOG :D :D

Um, on topic, your comment system doesn't seem to work, at least not for me. Just to ask, those Lance Armstrong wristbands that are worth gold-dust, all that gold-dust is going to a good cause. Right?

Yeah the blog's all right, It's a good way to keep up with what your doing, I can't see anyone who doesn't know you finding it interesting ( apart from the parts about football, but they're an unknown quantity too me, I tried reading them realy I did, but the words all seemed to blur together and I had to have a lie down.)

Do you get paid everytime you mention a brand name? :D

The way the gold dust bands work:

You pay $1 for it in a store, all the profit goes to Cancer research plus Nike (or some other company, bu tI think it's Nike) matches one dollar in contribution for ever band sold.

Sounds good right? Here's the fucked up part. They're all trendy, so they get all bought up and resold in other places for jacked up prices without any additional money going to cancer reseach, all profit to the "scalper."

Sounds bad right? Here's the REALLY fucked up part. People are making conterfit bands. No money at all goes to cancer research. That's fucked up shit. That's George Constanza pathetic.

I actually use myspace.

Jont I added you damn it...aprove me... ::sniff::

Please...

Whoa sorry, I hadn't really looked at my home page in a while. Your in.

ADD HER, YOU!!!!!

and me? biggrin.gif

Hop aboard ladies, the more the merrier.

Oh, yeah, jontkeappock@eircom.net

It's kind like friendster, except without the painful "you have 0 friends" taunt you get when you start a new account.

I haven't realy started to use it yet, but it has blogging, a comment system, storage for images and audio as standard.

• 3 weeks later...

'Bella and MH sicced me onto Myspace too. It's fun... I think my most worthwhile(!!) internet contributions come here tho. Blogs are addictive too tho, and there is shit that has no place here i can put there... Idon't even know if 'Bel reads it anymore...

Archived