Hondo's Bar

Hondo's...mascot?

The NZA

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick, 'Thago-rama ain't gettin' his much deserved props, so I have a proposition for you. Can I pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease use Pythagoras as mascot for my "ultimate Easter"(name still in works, suggestions welcome). I need something cute & furry to cover the 2-13 year-old demographic, and since R.Kelly's working on his next album, I thought of The Py. Certain nay-sayers on the board *COsuper-eUGH* may wonder "why would you market a pagan holiday to children using a mutant baby-eater?" Well to YOU I say it's perfection!! Show love for Pythagoras by keeping his stuffed effigy beside your bed and he won't come eat you! Any children with abusive parents will understand the psychology PERFECTLY!

Ya know, I think those Snakebites just found their second wind...

As long as i preserve rights for the animated series, you have yourself a deal, sir. All poor thaggy needed was marketing, and when asked about his feeling on pagan holidays, he moo'd somethin unintelligible, which i take to say "im your fahkin' bunny". Ultimate Easter is the future.

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Thanks buddy, this you ain't gonna regret. And because I'm in a good mood & a little bit drunk still I'll even give you 15% on the "Pythagoras' Holy medical supplies".

I'ma need a press kit from you with @ least three (3) photo shoots from Pythagoras. One of them with lens flare, to pull the homosexual Demographic.

Hmm...he doesnt stay very still, but ive ordered a tranquliizer dartgun from ebay, so this might be do-able. I'll leave it up to Jax or dante to homoflare him out, tho.

for starters, dante got a good shot of when he was fed after midnight, and conquered a small japanese city. Fortunately, the media's done a good job of supressing this so far.

Pythagoras.gifcity.lrg.jpg

Between endworld's opus, the LOL skates, and dante's excellent postcard over in blargh, this thread rivals "the return of DD" as my favorite of '05.

Thaggy loves you all so much, but especially dante and endworld. He enjoyed his moment in the sun on DD's main page, too.

awh, you're quite nice Mr. Cowboy/Nick/great person. It is leaf people and there are two of us, and we will come for you in the night if you'd like.

MH talks fondly of so many hondonians here, and you great sir, are one of those of whom she speaks most highly. You have no idea how grateful I am that your DD was all a BIG JOKE AAHH, though I haven't read into it yet. I'm a big closet IC fan, shh.

Next time you're resting in the shade of one of my friends, let it be known that I am watching you from above, with fondness. And love, aka this ->>

Of course I'm talking about Thaggy here. He is so dreamy.

PS: my cat is pawing the words! She's so cute. Now she's hissing. :D

• 9 months later...
She may very well be, aarty. But on the issue of love:

....perhaps this can explain things better than I can.

Pythagoras%20chart.jpg

almost a year later, and this graph still stands as a greatly misunderstood key to thaggy's heart/baby-eating ways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived