Ask MH!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Doing my best to catch up on my questions! Seeing as how we're are full force in the questions threads :?:

Dear MH is it okay for a 21 year old man to think spongebob is one of the best programmes ever made?

Yes yes, and.... maybe. 2 out of 3 Yeses agree that Spongebob can be enjoyed at any age!

that's a good question.

another good one is DEAR CHRIST IN HEAVEN WHY DOES THIS CAT HAVE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG FOR A HEAD

catinhat2.jpg

catinhat1.jpg

It was an experiment gone all too wrong... beware the Cats with Little-Bush heads!

Which is cuter, a kitten or this bear?

ZOMG. That damn bear sure is cute, but it is no kitten. Kitten wins.

That's a tough one.

how about...cats & the wii: should they play before or after their milk/chores?

wiikitty.jpg

wii_kitty_hug.jpg

Before AND after! They deserve it.

Can you play " The frail " on piano ? :blink:

( who the hell edited my drunken post? )

I haven't tried, but I've always wanted to. Persnaps I'll work on it today! <3

Is it true you do not eat milk with your cereal.

Is it true that you do not, infact, use a spoon?

Could it be said, then, that you do not like...a spoon?

Or perhaps do you prefer your fingers to become soggy with spit as you plunder those corn flakes into your mouth. One by one becoming fleshy raisins to compliment your own shriveled, fruit-less, milk-less cereal conconction?

What say you?

It's true. I hate milk! and I hate it gettin my crunchy deliciousness all soggy.

I do use a spoon (most of the time). Sometimes I'm too lazy to clean one, so that's the upside of non-milked cereal, but I usually use one so I can feel like a big girl.

what is your mantra?

"Just one more day..."

Dear MH, is this thread dead as the poppe?? (the good one. Not the Nazi one...)

It's pretty dead, but that's because of me. I'm bad at answering questions on time :(

MH, how come you are so darn cute?

It's really just the flashiness and sparkle bouncing off the kittens into your eyes. It's blinding you and you think I'm cute! I'm really not. <3

If you were stuck on a desert island with only one Hondonian to keep you company, who would it be & why?

If you could speak any other language than your own, which would it be & why?

Where would you most like to travel to?

It would totes be Evermalice. He is my hero!

German, because it is so beautiful. I hope to learn more of it soon and travel there sometime.

If I could pick one place, I guess it would be... well.... Not sure at the moment. There are TONS of places I want to go before I die, and my destination seems to change weekly, lol. I'll keep you updated.

If you had to choose a WoW class to be for the rest of your life, which would you pick? Why?

Which race would you pick? Why?

Which 2 professions would you pick? Any particular reason?

Oh boy. I will say I haven't played a whole lot of them... (Druid, Warlock, and Mage, mostly) but out of those Warlock has most certainly been my favorite. I would love to have a "little" Sarnagma (VW) of my own! Man he's cool.

Um as far as race... I really like the Elves. I've played both NE and BE, and I like to be a little naughty (plus the Horde is totes better!) so I would be BE.

If it were real life, I would say Alchemy and Herbalism. (If were as easy in real life to be a skinner and Tailor/Leatherworker, however, I would prolly do those, ha) <3

• 1 month later...
are you aware that you are 40 posts away from 10,000???

HOW DID I MISS THIS.

At the time, no, I was not!! but check me out! booyah! <3

How is Wal-Mart going for you?

oh ho ho....

The short answer is that due to personal reasons, I will be unemployed very shortly.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

(if you need help on this, the answer was supplied many years ago on the 8-bit Theater site)

"The answer is five! Five what? Five nothin’, just five!!"

<3

• 3 weeks later...

Shit, haha. Lemme think.... I'm in now way 1337 like you guys, so no laughies!

@ScarletCrusade: Frailure-NEDruid-LVL35, andlikethreeorfourHORDEthatareunderLVL10

@Duskwood: Frailure-BEWarlock-LVL53, andtwoorthreeHORDEthatareunderLVL12.

Yarp!

As for dutch ovens, I only love them if I am the enforcer, oh ho ho!

53 lock, eh? Did yer Infernal quest?

Which is your favorite pet to use in the game?

Which is your favorite pet... just because?

What is your favorite demon to enslave?

God, I miss wow. Seriously we need to figure out a way to get back in... I'd soooooo love to just get back on, xfer my toons to Duskwood... then I'd totally help you bust out to 70 in no time with my BEPally, just sit there and heal ya, bubble ya, heal yer pet. *sigh* fun times.

53 lock, eh? Did yer Infernal quest?

Which is your favorite pet to use in the game?

Which is your favorite pet... just because?

What is your favorite demon to enslave?

God, I miss wow. Seriously we need to figure out a way to get back in... I'd soooooo love to just get back on, xfer my toons to Duskwood... then I'd totally help you bust out to 70 in no time with my BEPally, just sit there and heal ya, bubble ya, heal yer pet. *sigh* fun times.

Blah, ya missed a post (or part of one) :-p