Hondo's Bar

Ask MH!!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 lock, eh? Did yer Infernal quest?

Which is your favorite pet to use in the game?

Which is your favorite pet... just because?

What is your favorite demon to enslave?

I believe so! Actually, I'm certain I did. Had to beat a 40elite in Dustwallow marsh, ja? I think? Is that the one?

VOIDWALKERRRRRR. He's so awesome

VOIDWALKER! lol. He's just badass all around. Sarnagma rules!

I haven't enslaved a lot of demons so far... I'd rather have my VW.

1. Other then one piece what other anime have you been watching?

2. Would it be alright for me to start bugging CJ about posting here more often?

Oh god. Nothing at the moment. The only thing I'm watching other than OP is The 3rd season of the Gokusen Live Action. TOTALLY AWESOME!

And YES. GOD YES. My nagging alone isn't working. I need help! lol <3

Edited by MetalHeart
To add more words!

I believe so! Actually, I'm certain I did. Had to beat a 40elite in Dustwallow marsh, ja? I think? Is that the one?

VOIDWALKERRRRRR. He's so awesome

VOIDWALKER! lol. He's just badass all around. Sarnagma rules!

I haven't enslaved a lot of demons so far... I'd rather have my VW.

Oh god. Nothing at the moment. The only thing I'm watching other than OP is The 3rd season of the Gokusen Live Action. TOTALLY AWESOME!

That isn't the one. You have to defeat El Pollo Grande. You'll know it when you see it.

It's not El Pollo Grande. :-p

You have to revive an Infernal in Felwood, it becomes a named elite Infernal, and then you have to beat it. You should bring help when you do this. That or just Curse of Shadows, then attack some, banish, attack, banish, rinse repeat.

Also I believe the chain starts either at the Warlock Trainer or in Felwood by one of the falls, next to the area with all the Infernals.

What is your current spec btw?

Edited by Greyskull

Would it help that I stop recommending anime or sending links to you guys.

Lol!! Nooo keep them coming! He eats them up. My only regret is that he gets too impatient and watches them without me :blink:

I think a nice, friendly, and threatening phone call should do the trick! <3

Edited by MetalHeart

You have to revive an Infernal in Felwood, it becomes a named elite Infernal, and then you have to beat it. You should bring help when you do this. That or just Curse of Shadows, then attack some, banish, attack, banish, rinse repeat.

Also I believe the chain starts either at the Warlock Trainer or in Felwood by one of the falls, next to the area with all the Infernals.

I could've sworn it was El Pollo Grande... *looks it up* Oh, that's what gets summoned AFTER you turn in the core and get the spell. Stupid forever-ago memory.

It starts at the falls after the bridge in Felwood, though.

Lol!! Nooo keep them coming! He eats them up. My only regret is that he gets too impatient and watches them without me :blink:

I think a nice, friendly, and threatening phone call should do the trick! <3

1. So which is it? Nice and friendly or real threatening I could do one or the other but not nice, friendly, and threatening at same time.

2. Uplaod the OST for Macross 7 for the 2 of you Y/N

3. Are you still after my pants Y/N

Ah snap! K, I belive I've already picked up the quest but haven't done it yet I suppose. NVM. I was thinking that was a little far behind, but that was the last big thing I remembered doing (what I mentioned last).

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...&n=Frailure

Don't laugh. I'm not as cool as you guys...

1. So which is it? Nice and friendly or real threatening I could do one or the other but not nice, friendly, and threatening at same time.

2. Uplaod the OST for Macross 7 for the 2 of you Y/N

3. Are you still after my pants Y/N

1- It's up to you, sir. Just don't steal him away! Because you have the power, lol!

2- Y, please!

3- Y.

Edited by MetalHeart
Forgot my manners!

Your thinking of Greyskull.

It's going to be a 2 part upload.

*Hides pants*

Ok let's see... different words....

Because you have the pants!

You don't have to upload if you don't wanna! I don't want to cause you trouble good sir.

"I'M N UR HEAD, WATCHIN' U HIDE UR PANTZ"

The VW just rules over all. I love the fact that I can just send him into a fight, sit back and throw spells, use my wand, and shit, then if it gets hairy, sacrifice him and run like hell, lol (which you can do with all of them, but you know what I'm getting at). I want a Real-Life Voidwalker!

The VW just rules over all. I love the fact that I can just send him into a fight, sit back and throw spells, use my wand, and shit, then if it gets hairy, sacrifice him and run like hell, lol (which you can do with all of them, but you know what I'm getting at). I want a Real-Life Voidwalker!

Me too!

I looked at the character sheet. Good stuff. Have you gotten the Shadoweave Tailoring Recepies yet? They're excellent for Locks and Shadow Priests. You can find them in Undercity around the side of the temple thing that has the Warlock and Mage Trainers in the Magic Quarter. They're not too hard to make either. Also there's a recepie you can get through a quest in Searing Gorge. Follow the path around to the south towards Blackrock Mountain. On the left you'll see an Infernal and someone that if you talk to them will give you a quest. There's also a pvp Alliance vendor. Don't worry about them, just don't click on them. It's a fun quest that allows you to use an Infernal and another of your pets at the same time. I completed it with two infernals. lol

Also, if you get the felguard, you can do the same thing, and you're 1 point away from him. I'd reccomend giving him a try.

Edited by Greyskull

I'll close my eyes. Or you can send me lyrics and I can learn a song and sing it while you play. That way you don't have to be too shy about it. I do sing, I used to be in choir and I went to state competitions and all that jazz. I'm an alto and I am also out of practice so bare with me. No high notes for me, I sing them an octave lower.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...