Hondo's Bar

Ask MH!!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is snow truly nature's bukkake?

:ill:

reason #8395410627 why I gotta get the heck out of New Hampshire... Also snow season's about over... mud season's begun... and then... the endless hordes and hordes of mosquitos and black flies... :D :D

Edited by SSJ4Benny

:ill:

reason #8395410627 why I gotta get the heck out of New Hampshire... Also snow season's about over... mud season's begun... and then... the endless hordes and hordes of mosquitos and black flies...  :D :D

Well if snow is nature's bukkake, you can only imagine what mud is.

So, MH:

a) Porsche Boxter

b) The Blob

or

c) Ga-ga-goo-goo

...and why did you make that choice?

Also, where is this planet Kolob that the Mormons say we're from? (also supossed to be God's planet in their view. Not to be confused with planet Krypton where Superman's from)

B, b/c blob rhymes with Kolob, and as far as Kolob goes, The Osmonds may be able to help you out...

the_plan.gif

:D:D:D

MH, am I desperate enough to pay for sex? When I was solicited by a strange lady this morning, should I have tried to haggle with her instead of telling her to piss off?

Hmm this is a tough one. I don't personally like prostitution, but I'm not one to say what's right or wrong. Now, this strange lady, was she a hooker, or just your average lady? As for as hooking goes, you never know what she might have, so to avoid any disease/infection/etc, I would keep the hand outta the cookie jar. or vagina jar for that matter.