Hondo's Bar

Ask MH!!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it morally ok to drug kittens just long enough to get adorable pictures of them sleeping in litlte bags? Also, as an individual who's had to move live cats from TX to FL, why does your state not sell tranquilizers in dart form?

is it morally ok to drug kittens just long enough to get adorable pictures of them sleeping in litlte bags?  Also, as an individual who's had to move live cats from TX to FL, why does your state not sell tranquilizers in dart form?

I've never purchased animal tranqs... but.... yeesh! i would be scared to put my kitten under!

Why is it that kids at emo gigs love having backpacks on? What is it they keep in there?

Normally I wouldn't touch this question with a ten foot penis, but for you i'll make an exception. and use it as an excuse to touch a ten foot long penis! :D

Well, their hearts don't have enough room for all the needle and thread that they use to sew their heart back together after their five minute of falling in love with a girl/boy, and then being rejectec by said girl/boy and so they must carry their sewing equipment with them at ALL TIMES or they'll DIE like they say they want to, but are really too pussy to do. Also, they carry their pen and sketch pad so that they can scrawl words of sadness to be later put to a song. Sometimes, these kids get sad/angry, causing them to doodle roses with bloody thorns, and the alktrio logo on their sketch pads. OH OH OH and they have to carry their whole collection of dashboard confessional albums and mini get up kids shrine (they shed many a tear over news of the breakup).

and i'm only beginning to shed light on the insides of their packs. just the beginning.... but i'm sure you got the idea :D

no emo kids were harmed in the making of this answer. this answer was made in jest, as i love get up kids, too :( :D

MH, Wouldn't a ten-foot penis split you in half? or failing that at the very least choke you?

Well, I think I read somewhere that the average female can only allow around seven inches inside her, anyways, so anything else isn't going in. Now, of course if you force that shit, maybe lots of pain can happen... and then if you have like SWORD PENIS it may cut me or another in half. But trust me, something that large is NOT going into my love cave, nor my mouth cavity.

Thank you.

MH,

Where has 2track been?  And doesn't the Hot Costner strike you as an act only a serial killer would attempt?

If the hot costner is an act only a serial killer would attempt, then slap my ass and call me Jack the Ripper. Or something like that.

and 2track has been out gallivanting with Rambo, as seen HERE