Ask MH!!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MetalHeart

1) Hot Costner and

2) Statement of absolute amore.

3) Procedure used in foreplay involving the rectal greasing of Texans using BBQ sauce.

1) My friend Rachael is totally MetalHeart

2) You know I love you, but I'm not sure if it's quite MetalHeart yet.

3) Mmmm. If you play your cards right, I may just put on my Stetson & let you MetalHeart me later...

Source: Superman Red, Apr 11, 2005

Rach, how does it feel to be 1) a form of foreplay, and 2) the Hittori Hanzo of Sig Banners?

MetalHeart

1) Hot Costner and

2) Statement of absolute amore.

3) Procedure used in foreplay involving the rectal greasing of Texans using BBQ sauce.

1) My friend Rachael is totally MetalHeart

2) You know I love you, but I'm not sure if it's quite MetalHeart yet.

3) Mmmm. If you play your cards right, I may just put on my Stetson & let you MetalHeart me later...

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH I love you!!!

Source: Superman Red, Apr 11, 2005

Rach, how does it feel to be 1) a form of foreplay, and 2) the Hittori Hanzo of Sig Banners?

I don't know what to say!! I'm speechless... I'm certainly not the latter, but the foreplay (BBQ or not) is mighty hot, sir..... mighty hot.

The smaller the 'nads the bigger the johnson.

Discuss.

Provided will be a pencil and a copy of my forthcoming autobiography "Burt and Me: Growing up Reynolds".

You never answered my question and then I realized that I'd not yet provided you with my autobiography. To make up for it here's an extract:

Burt's 'tasche was always better than mine. It was fuller and slicker. When the sun shone off of it ye'd be blinded. Feckin' lovely thing it was. And his chest hair, Jaysis, don't get me started on the chest hair. Curly and greased up like one of them Greek Gods. I would’ve done anything for chest hair like that and mammy knew it. One Christmas mammy bought me a bitta rug to put on me but it just wasn’t the same. Stephen’s Day we went to the céilídh. It was cold as a feck out so I wore me gansey down to the Church Hall, but once I got in I threw it off of me and showed the mots what a real man was.

The rug me ma got me broke through my shirt and looked like the pubes of eighty-seven men. I headed straight to the bar and got meself a Rock Shandy. Slowly the women started circling me like crows over the cabbage.

Now please can you help me with my question? :D

...did you answer my questoin on the controversial melon-cats?

I did in fact answer it! it was such a stupid answer that may have been why you didn't see it :(

what are your feelings on the controversial meloncats?

ava.jpg

Adorable + Hungry. for the melon. and maybe that pussy.... what?!

haha but that is super cute though. Reminds me of an azn cat.

if so, how about swim-cats?  olympic contenders, or modern myth?

The swim-cat is a rare, rare beast. It feeds on the bood of small vietnamese children, and only comes out of it's place of hiding every year or so to compete in the Olympics. Some say they have even seen them a few times at Boba Tea House, but that's just so they can get their sick sick fix on dem kids.

Edited by MetalHeart

The swim-cat is a rare, rare beast. It feeds on the bood of small vietnamese children, and only comes out of it's place of hiding every year or so to compete in the Olympics.

Swim-cats don't sound very bright if they come out of their place of hiding once a year for the olympics. You'd think once every four years would be the way to go.