Hondo's Bar

Ask MH!!

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went on a date last night...It went extremely well...Do you think he is going to call me?

If I were him, I woulda dropped down on one knee and proposed! But then.... you prolly woulda slapped and said "SNAPOUTTAIT!".

Since I wasn't in your pocket at time of said date, I can't one way say yes or no, But feel that yes! He will cally ou back and you will go on multiple dates :D

Since SiBob wouldnt answer this one I am sending it to the genius that is Rachael.

Why are penis' referred to as meat if they arent a muscle?

Do you like Dr. Pepper?

Jake said I have to learn how to make this thing called a Flaming Dr. Pepper and serve it next time we have a get together when we are invited, do you think I should?

pssttttt.....

Flaming Dr. Pepper...the drink not the shot

Ingredients:

3/4 shot Amaretto

151 proof rum

1/2 glass Beer

Mixing instructions:

Fill the shot glass about 3/4 full with Amaretto and top it off with enough 151 to make it burn. Put the shot glass in another glass and fill the new glass with beer (right up to the level of the shot glass). Light the Amaretto/151 and let it burn awhile. Blow it out (or leave it burning if you're brave) and slam it. Tastes just like Dr. Pepper.

Since SiBob wouldnt answer this one I am sending it to the genius that is Rachael.

Why are penis' referred to as meat if they arent a muscle?

Do you like Dr. Pepper?

Jake said I have to learn how to make this thing called a Flaming Dr. Pepper and serve it next time we have a get together when we are invited, do you think I should?

The man with a penis says: "muscle is still meat. when you eat a cow, you are eating it's muscle." Cj is the best! The more you Know...

I am TOTALLY a Pepper!

and mmmmmm that sounds really good! Isa posted a yummy recipe, so we should most definately try it sometime! You are an awesome mixer/drinkmaker!

but the penis isnt a muscle. I think, I dont know you've made me doubt myself lol Ill have to look it up later.

I will totally learn how to make new drinks just for you and Deidre and Dowe's enjoyment lol.

oh gosh! *facepalm* I thought you meant they ARE a muscle. LOL I am so silly. I always thought they were a muscle? But then again, I've been wrong before. Many times. Matter of fact, Prolly 99.9% of the time I'm wrong lmfao.

It is an organ.... but "man-meat" sounds so much more sexually appetizing than "man-organ".

"mmmmm I'mma go lick me up a man-organ!"

"a who what?!"

"man organ!"

"man-pancreas?! man-liver?! man-stomach?!"

I just took this quiz on the site from MissSarah's which kiss are you forum, after the results are tabulated underneath it says other quizzes and I found "Can you Suck a Dick?" fun I says to myself and these are the results. I just thought Id share with you cause we were talking about it. You should totally go take it for the fun of it lol.

Your Results:

Dang gurl, too much dick isn't enough huh?

You're tha queen of dick suckin, you kno how to pleasure men maybe ur jus a natural or u jus had too many experiences. dont matter, guys love stickin their dicks in yo mouth. Penises are your friend and kno how to treat them well hehe you know how to handle every size dick out there, huh

I saw your lover yesterday. Jake and I were on our way to my mother's and we saw him on 820. I wouldnt have been sure it was him if it hadnt been for his beard lol. And I said Is that CJ? and Jake said, Well it sure as hell is and we laughed at the rareness of it. We couldnt get up to him or else I would have waved lol