• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Kittens are evil!

2783.jpg

But the tables have turned!

kitten.jpg

Still not convinced?

Look, it made a baby cry! How heartless!

catpaintdump.jpg

EDIT: No kittens were hurt, abused, or damaged in the making of this post.

Edited by daytripper

OOOHHHH beautiful Rachel...I need some advice. I am going to start my own questions thread, yet I have no clue what to call it. Would you have any suggestions for me?

oooooh that is so exciting! I love all the insight everyone brings to the board. The different perspectives are always so lovely.

As far as titles for a question thread, I'm not so great with those. (I mean, look at mine, heh). BUT

I think "SEXY SUPER E'S QUESTION CENTRAL" should do the trick. or even "OMGZ ISA'S ANSWER CORNER". but mostly, whatever you think/find is best will be just fine! And we will love it.

or Coffee Talk like that skit on SNL with Mike Myers or Answers up in here! Or Sexy Answers by Sexy SuperE Or Answers to Life's Problems.

I have no idea really Im just being silly, but its fun thinking of silly stuff. In a Different Light with SuperE, Out of the Darkness with SuperE, Enlightenment By SuperE. I dont know.

MH-----Whats your favorite sexual position? (said in french accent)

What is your sexiest fantasy and have you done it yet?

Do you like talking about sex?

If you could have sex with any famous personw ho would it be and why? girl and guy.

well since we like sex... questions so much... haha... ;)

how does sex compare to when you first started it (as from now)?

and how did you get to this point? (ie does it just improve over time like wine, mm wine, or did you like go to sex school, mm sex school)

and do you think it will continue getting better (assuming it's gotten better, that's the general idea i hear anyway)?

• 2 weeks later...

cutekittensaw.bmp

This is adorable and found these two just for you and your kitten-lovin' self. lol

kittenscuteaw.bmp

Do you like this walrus that I put a pink shirt on? Jake and I were going to start a comic with a Walrus and and evil worm and it was going to be called: Without Any Pants. hahaha we just haven't gotten around to it yet.

You know you like it hahaha

walrus2.jpg

MH-----Whats your favorite sexual position? (said in french accent)

What is your sexiest fantasy and have you done it yet?

Do you like talking about sex?

If you could have sex with any famous personw ho would it be and why? girl and guy.

haha doggy, or um.. when I'm on Top :D There are others, but don't wanna gross anyone out in here heh.

My sexiest fantasy isn't that interesting (heh sorry i'm playing coy I guess) and it hasn't happened yet. Nor will it happen prolly. Cj and I share it mutually (for the most part) but we've yet to find a third party willing or that we feel comfortable with. If that answers it heh. :D

well since we like sex... questions so much... haha... ;)

how does sex compare to when you first started it (as from now)?

and how did you get to this point?  (ie does it just improve over time like wine, mm wine, or did you like go to sex school, mm sex school)

and do you think it will continue getting better (assuming it's gotten better, that's the general idea i hear anyway)?

I would say the sex is definately better now than then. Cj was first (and my only), so I was unsure of stuff and a n00b, lol. But every minute of every day, we find new things to do and try, so it always keeps it interesting and fun :D:D:D

HAHAH SEXXXSCHOOL. That would be pretty neat. I bet there is a bad pr0n entitled that.

I think so. Also the fact that we make love as well as have hardcore sex keeps the feeling and all that mushy shit there in the mix. Let's just say that Cj is very talented, and keeps me very happy.

why don't you ask me questions in my questions thread?

where have you been? I miss you :D

is it because I don't post pics of kittens?????

I'm about to!

I've been working, playing Guild Wars (so addicting...) sleeping, having tons of sex (see previous answers bwaha), etc. I'm back though and I'll continue to be back b/c I can't keep away from Hondo's for too long!

and kittens or no kittens, I cherish you as a friend and as a question asker

cutekittensaw.bmp

This is adorable and found these two just for you and your kitten-lovin' self. lol

kittenscuteaw.bmp

Do you like this walrus that I put a pink shirt on? Jake and I were going to start a comic with a Walrus and and evil worm and it was going to be called: Without Any Pants. hahaha we just haven't gotten around to it yet.

You know you like it hahaha

walrus2.jpg

Those kittens are fucking adorable! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I wish I was a better pet owner. a;lskdjf.

and that walrus is THE SHIT. you must lemme know ASAP when you get it going so I can read/see it! ,

• 1 month later...