Hondo's Bar

Why Hingis is  a better player than Capreati

bacchus

Jealous of what?  Terrible looks, poor sportmanship, immaturity?  Hingis hasn't won a Grand Slam title in over 3 years.  She is a bad sport, puts down other players, cuts down poor little 3 year olds when they ask for an autograph, and cries like a baby when she is put in her place by Steffi Graf.  She is just plain ugly with a huge forehead and no shape.  I have met her in person, you haven't.  We've argued.  She also has a terrible, rude pig mother with brillo pad hair.  Hingis deserves no admiration, and will get none from me.

Well, it seem you are terrible jelous of something. Maybe its the way Ana touches me all the time, I dont know. Such viciousness does not become you. I may not have been wining Slams but I am consistent. Why I have Been a finilist in the Austrilian fo 6 years running I think. I have had a stalker, I'm the most stalkable tennis player out there, Im just that pretty. Who else can say that, venus? I'm pretty and You know it, and you're jealous.  Hah!

model10.jpg

And I can do other things as well :p

I have heard martina is a real bitch, mostly raised that way. but im happy not to have met her.  i saw her really close up at a lipton once.  she is one hell of a hottie.  better then cappriati or  that koskenkorva chick :D   If i ever do get the chance to meet her ill probably run in the opposite direction.  i dont want to ruin the magic!! she is great eye candy for now,  i really dont want to break that illusion :D

oh the thread is about playing skills....

well to give her credit, she is damned good for her height, but the bigger tennis players trounce on her.  they really do need a height division in tennis, playing against stronger players like venus for example is like playing a man ! she is this cute petite lil....* slap slap*

That last picture is not Anna's body.  She wishes!  And that second picture of her is terrible.  What was she wearing????  There is a good likeness of Hingis.  That's what she looks like most of the time.  UGLY!!!  The main problem I have with her though is her nasty attitude.  Just a mean person.

She dont want that body, them boobies get inna way in tennis or somethin.

That 2nd pic is good.  The answer is "shes wearin as little as possible" as should be deemed by society.

Im with bacchus. Satcha's a big green inflated dinosaur thingy.

And she seems rather happy bout it, for some reason. :D

First off, I have no beef with Kournikova.  She is stuck up, but she doesn't really bother anyone, so I don't mind her.   Hingis, on the other hand, has just proved to me, 3 years in a row, that she deserves no admiration or respect.  Kournikova is not bad looking.  She looks a little strange to me at times, but she's pretty.  Hingis is just plain ugly.  My comment on Anna was that there is no way she has those boobs, and that jean dress looks like she sewed together old jeans in a hurry.  Gawk at Kournikova all you want, but Martina is terrible.

I might very well, be the first one to mention Capriati on this thread... Capriati's been gone for a while after making a spectacular debut bacdk in the late eighties at age 14. Drug problems. Her lack of performance in the intervening years cannot be called inconsistency with regard to tennis skill.

and now for the real debate: Martina's looks. She's got twice the forehead she needs and is too short. Plus when she smiles, her teeth look like a drive in movie screen.

Anna... well anna... excuse me, I have a massive collection of Ann pics I haven't visited for a few days. I really must be going.

seeya.