Hondo's Bar

Downloads ya just can't Find

I can't for the life of me find any torrents for The Adam and Joe Show. It's really pissing me off 'cause I've been trying like a crazy man and everything comes up blank (well, torrentspy had the "Adam and Joe Go Tokyo" special, but I can't find any episodes of the C4 shiow....) - anybody know where to look for such a thing?

B0002CVQD6.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"Fell on bad days" by Ruby Horse...i cannot fuckin find that mp3 for the life of me. I actually once bought it (that's right, purchased a goddamn mp3 like a slut) from some wal-mart or other 99 cent download site, and then when i formatted my comp, i lost the license for it to play. Now, that site dont exist no more, and ive a dead mp3.

My only hope is the CD i burned it to for miss Heartlessbitch, who i think has since lost it. :D Anyone who sees the season finale to Rescue Me knows why im lookin for this.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I been looking through Hell and Highwater to try to find a downloadable version of the original version of The Oregon Trail, the original copy that I used to play a LONG ASS TIME AGO on those ancient Apple II computers. I would love to get my hands on a downloadable copy, and if anyone knows where I can find it, I would SOOOO appreciate it! :yup:

25428.jpg

Oregon Trail

This one okay?

Here's a torrent to the '96 one as well.

Torrent Oregon trail '96

... you can also play online at OT ONLINE

That first link also has ...

DOS Emulator

DOS Games Top 100

Adult DOS Games 21

Adventure Games 461

Arcade Games 1382

PC Board Games 25

Educational Games 116

Non English Games 83

PC Puzzle Games 350

Role Playing Games 228

Simulation Games 348

PC Sports Games 495

PC Strategy Games 601

DOS Utilities 21

Spectrum Emulator

Spectrum Games Top 100

Spectrum Games

Amiga Emulator

Amiga Games Top 100

Amiga Games 538

Commodore 64 Emulator

C64 Games Top 100

Commodore 64 Games

Edited by MusicManiac

There's a picture of it and some info here. It has a link to download it, but this one doesn't work for some reason, so I am trying to find another.

If fpr some reason his link doesn't work, I got mine HERE. And from the same classic gaming site, actually. I DLed for my compy and it works just fine. It's for the Apple, and you can nab the emulator HERE.

25428.jpg

Oregon Trail

This one okay?

Here's a torrent to the '96 one as well.

Torrent Oregon trail '96

... you can also play online at OT ONLINE

Not quite the original version but pretty close enough, thanks! The OT Online is just the 'hunting' portion and not much else. I tried it earlier. Thanks I appreciate it MM!

If fpr some reason his link doesn't work, I got mine HERE. And from the same classic gaming site, actually. I DLed for my compy and it works just fine. It's for the Apple, and you can nab the emulator HERE.

Thanks MH I'll give it a shot. :yup:

I dunno if anyone remembers this one... I had it for the PC and PS1, back in the day, and have been scouring about looking for the torrent, file, etc.etc.

Terry Pratchett's DiscWorld.

image001.jpg

dnoir.jpg

... anybody have a link or?...

Edited by MusicManiac

• 1 month later...

So a while back, I saw a torrent for The Maxx comic series. Now, by the "series", I mean 416.95 MB of the entire series, spinoffs, and other appearances... Anyway, months later, the torrent is still stuck at 393.75 MB (94.3 %). Please, please if any of you can help it would be very much appreciated.