Hondo's Bar

Downloads ya just can't Find

• 2 months later...

1,000 cool points for the following comic series:

Kapilavastu: Buddha vol 1, The Four Encounters (Buddha, Vol. 2), etc - there's 8 in total

Firefighter!: Daigo of Fire Company M

Kane (Paul Grist - image is recollecting it)

40 oz collected (or any Mahfood, my torrent from demonoid wont finish...)

Twisted Toyfare Theatre

couple others i have marked at home, cant remember the names...anyway, cant find them anywhere. My list of wanted books is getting smaller and smaller, god bless you scanners.

ps Ly you ever get the maxx? its a great book.

1,000 cool points for the following comic series:

Kapilavastu: Buddha vol 1, The Four Encounters (Buddha, Vol. 2), etc - there's 8 in total

Firefighter!: Daigo of Fire Company M

Kane (Paul Grist - image is recollecting it)

40 oz collected (or any Mahfood, my torrent from demonoid wont finish...)

Twisted Toyfare Theatre

couple others i have marked at home, cant remember the names...anyway, cant find them anywhere. My list of wanted books is getting smaller and smaller, god bless you scanners.

ps Ly you ever get the maxx? its a great book.

Nope, still missing that one part. :dammit:

eh, im sure it can be found, but...why not BT? its quickest, and i get what it the file says ill get. Ive found some on P2P like Kazaa, Ares etc but youd better want the most popular books to find em.

He may not be able to use bit torrent on the computer (some connections block P2P programs, especially at schools). I know that was my problem until I moved back to Austin.

he's got balls if he's trying to download bootleg comics on a library PC or somethin.

ill try to find the Maxx for you if you still cant, its an awesome book...i prolly have the series (not the extras) on a disc laying around anyway, i think it was one of the first books i read when i got into scans.

still 1,000 points if you find any on my list tho

he's got balls if he's trying to download bootleg comics on a library PC or somethin.

You kidding? UTA library's where I got my downloading start (anime and manga, though, not comics).

ill try to find the Maxx for you if you still cant, its an awesome book...i prolly have the series (not the extras) on a disc laying around anyway, i think it was one of the first books i read when i got into scans.

still 1,000 points if you find any on my list tho

Thanks, I'd appreciate it (torrent's still at 94.3 %, started downloading that bitch in August, too). I'll check around for yours, too.

like i said, if i cant find it, ill check my discs, fairly certain maxx is on one of them, assuming youre looking for jsut the series and woudlnt mind the lack of "friends of Maxx" and such too terribly.

....wait, how did you use a library connection for downloads? i had university access from my dorm, but unless you jacked a lappy into your library's network, im curious how you got shit, much less transferred it home...most schools im around dont let you save things to the hard drive.

like i said, if i cant find it, ill check my discs, fairly certain maxx is on one of them, assuming youre looking for jsut the series and woudlnt mind the lack of "friends of Maxx" and such too terribly.

....wait, how did you use a library connection for downloads? i had university access from my dorm, but unless you jacked a lappy into your library's network, im curious how you got shit, much less transferred it home...most schools im around dont let you save things to the hard drive.

They allowed it, but if it wasn't saved in a entire-campus-accessable folder (for papers and such, very small capcity), it'd be erased once you logged out. Answer: burn them to cds. Lots and lots of cds. Hence my overflowing tote bag and cd folders of anime.

They allowed it, but if it wasn't saved in a entire-campus-accessable folder (for papers and such, very small capcity), it'd be erased once you logged out. Answer: burn them to cds. Lots and lots of cds. Hence my overflowing tote bag and cd folders of anime.

so your campus PC's had burners? man, i got gypped.

"Friends of Maxx" is key. Also that issue that Alan Moore did the swell dialoge in was great.

52604536424.21.GIF

Holy fuck...when I was looking for that cover I saw on MHC that the last three issues are going for $75 each. Maxx is the only comic I have every original issue of, in some cases doubles or triples (I used to get them as gifts) and they're all bagged and boarded - which is rare for me. I wouldn't mind eBaying them and picking up the trades.

Next time I go home I gotta pick those fuckers up.

I cant think of a better one than Preacher. ill find a torrent if no one else can by tomorrow.

if i don't like it.. i do get to keep your toes....

but yeah, cool, i appreciate it... it'd just be awesome to get the first request on my list too, i can't find a working torrent of it... just wondering if anyone else could

so thats the only one of the side-issues its missing? nice, thanks for that man.

whats theat one the guy in the details of that torrent mentioned, Keith explaining what the comic's about or something? ive never read that, just kinda pieced it together after finally reading the whole thing.