Hondo's Bar

nine inch nails

• 1 month later...

This is really similar to the marketing game that they had going for the movie A.I. I liked the story to that game far more than the movie. As far as the NIN game goes, it's kind of paint by numbers cookie cutter 1984 fare, but the new single is great, very minimal, direct, and aggressive. I think NIN was trying to do that on with teeth too, but so far this stuff is far more effective.

This is really similar to the marketing game that they had going for the movie A.I. I liked the story to that game far more than the movie. As far as the NIN game goes, it's kind of paint by numbers cookie cutter 1984 fare, but the new single is great, very minimal, direct, and aggressive. I think NIN was trying to do that on with teeth too, but so far this stuff is far more effective.

Funny that you mention that...this game is done by the same company that did that one. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

How can they not play with them? I'm handing them to the uncaged kids?

Just because it doesn't have the cd-case, packaging, all the cool shit....doesn't mean the kids can play with them.

Or am I missing a fundamental part of this?

Why are you so anti-piracy all of a sudden? Did the Bureau of Morality re-educate you, too?!

When I prepay for something, I feel like it's a little sweeter when I wait.

I'm really just giving you shit, though. I hope you realize that...

I know you are, MH. :blink:

I don't know, I've just been going nuts over this thing...I kinda had to get it to keep up. A phone number and another site have both been found through the leak.

...and the site that was found went live on March 9th.

...this leak is a part of the game...

there's a big ass year zero leak pack on demonoid.. its about a gig... i'll link you when i get home from work if you want

Thanks for the link, I checked it out and it seems to be most everything from the forum I've been going to about the game...actually, I think a couple pieces of my art are included in the pack.

Kinda cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm goin for the fragile & and all that could have been, not only because the fragile is really quite the acheivement, but I really love the "still" cd that was part of and all that could have been.

I also need to say that Broken is fuckin amazing and has my favorite production of any NIN album. The sound of it is fucking brutal.