Hondo's Bar

Guild Wars

MetalHeart

Cj read that yellow dye is rare! so keep it and sell it for big bucks haha

and can you use any messaging system at work? gosh, my car is a poo face and i don't know if I'm making it to work today... if not i'll prolly be on GW heh

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the moment the level cap is 20... there are people in our guild who have already done all the quests and 'beat the game'. I'm hoping they add more :(

But yeah, I definately wanna just stay home and play! And it's so much more fun when you have dowe or cj in the mix because those damn henchman can suck bals.

OMGDANTE we can totally party up tonight! :D hahahah how silly am I.

OOOOOOOOH MAN THAT SHIT IS HOT.

If you're bored, and wanna, and it's not too much hassle you can maybemakeaneatGWiconformetoob/cminearenotthatgreat.

:D

Ok! Gonna get the clothes together, throw them into those machines that clean them, then onto the game!

BWAHAHAH i'm so happy you got that shot!

NAKEDDANCEPARTY.gif

NAKED DANCE PARTY!!!11!!!1!

OHJEEZ.gif

"OOOOOOH JEEZ!"

Danceformebabyone.gif

Oh yeah... Cj likes to dance for me ;)

Wow this game is such a slutface. Mighty fun, though!

Boy I wonder when everyone else is going to get it :D lol

Hehe, I was kicking it old school. I wish I could capture video...that dance party was off the chain yo....ahem. I won't be playing tonight. But I'm gonna have to find something else to do for this weekend because I don't want to waste my life away in front of the computer...:D

I won't be playing tonight. But I'm gonna have to find something else to do for this weekend because I don't want to waste my life away in front of the computer...:D

hahah I can dig it. I can't wait to do more missions with you! yaaaay. We will most definately need your help to continue with the ones ahead of dowe cj and myself. but you're almost there!

Did you guys know there is a Water Drake in the past near Ascalon? I can't believe I missed it. Do you know if he's part of a quest because he doesn't drop anything useful...then again, I only killed him once.

I want to go back and do those bonus tasks from the missions. I wanna go kill that Ice Drake. :fuming:

HELL FUCKING YEAH! THAT FUCKING ICE DRAKE MOCKS US ALL. And makes me cuss like a sailor.

We went ahead with the mission from the Gates of Kryta... If you haven't done it yet, let us know :fuming: We did the bonus too but... It'll be like doing it all over again, b/c my memory is not the best.

oooooh will you be on tonight?!?! I am wanting to play.

oh, and random note: AKON this weekend. Oh yeah. you're all jealous with the jealousness.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Someone needs to get on GW!! My friend Valerie got it, but has to wait to get more ram.

KoS toyed with the thought of getting it.......

well????

Valerie also got the Special Edition that comes with a hardback book with the Art of Guild Wars, the SpeakEasy headset&mic w/3 free months of service, and the soundtrack. mmmmmmm How I wish I had gotten that. She let me copy the soundtrack, b/c it's fucking gorgeous.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived